Dom's Game (Internet Riddle)

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Vaen

Dom's Game (Internet Riddle)

#1 » Post by Vaen » 12 Apr 2013 07:11

Hi all, I'm sharing this game once again this time with the Truewow community to get more people playing it and cracking through the levels. The rules are simple, use every clue present on the title of the page, URL, source of the page, or image to advance through the levels. You advance through the levels by solving the riddle and changing the URL to the next level. Have fun playing it:

http://www.domgreco.com/doms-game/

If you need any hints for the first 31 levels, I can provide some help. Most online guides are missing a few levels in between, but I have managed to solve every single one up to 31, if you want the satisfaction of solving it yourself then ask for hints.
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Heihachi
Developer

Re: Dom's Game (Internet Riddle)

#2 » Post by Heihachi » 12 Apr 2013 09:56

so your on lvl 32? i just got to 33 but there seems to be pages down judging by i couldnt find the way and guides said the link is down as well

Intervention
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Intervention » 12 Apr 2013 11:15

Another distraction... D:
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Drago

#4 » Post by Drago » 12 Apr 2013 12:22

How do you pass level 5? xD
Edit: Nvm, now stuck on lvl 6 :P
What you visualize is what you create around you.
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drago - Retribution/Protection Paladin [Main]
Shiftylegs - Restoration/Ballance Druid
Aquanova - Arcane/Fire Mage
Strongtail - Frost/Unholy DK
ImageImage

Heihachi
Developer

#5 » Post by Heihachi » 12 Apr 2013 12:36

Drago wrote:How do you pass level 5? xD
Edit: Nvm, now stuck on lvl 6 :P
lol look at the board the google thing is there for a reason google the words on there and the missing one is the answer.

Drago

#6 » Post by Drago » 12 Apr 2013 13:17

Ok, got it, was even easier than level 5 but now Im stuck on "The beginning of the end of the beginning of the end, twisting and turning between 1-10, the puzzle never ends, make your demons, your friends, its the beginning of the road that leads right back to the beginning of the end"
Edit: I thought A LOT. And I started to think the song mentions between 1-10 and the guy in the movie has some facts written on his body as tattoos, so maybe its one of the facts? :?:

Eurgh... I give up meanwhile, if you have any ideas I'd like to hear them :s
When you visualize something good or bad you will always get it! So better visualize what you really want :-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImage

Vaen

#7 » Post by Vaen » 12 Apr 2013 14:11

so your on lvl 32? i just got to 33 but there seems to be pages down judging by i couldnt find the way and guides said the link is down as well
The only level so far that is "non-functional" is level 22 due to his page missing some vital stuff for this level, there are also 2 other levels which deal with music files, but you can find the answer using notepad. I believe the first 41 or so levels are completely functional (on the domain domgreco.com/game of course)

Any hints for level 31 ? I am stuck on the second space shuttle picture. I realize it's called space shuttle enterprise or something like that.
Ok, got it, was even easier than level 5 but now Im stuck on "The beginning of the end of the beginning of the end, twisting and turning between 1-10, the puzzle never ends, make your demons, your friends, its the beginning of the road that leads right back to the beginning of the end"
it's much simpler than that, you got the lyrics and a name in the picture, which doesn't refer to a movie. You also have a google bar so try plugging those in and see what comes up
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Heihachi
Developer

#8 » Post by Heihachi » 12 Apr 2013 14:27

Vaen wrote:
The only level so far that is "non-functional" is level 22 due to his page missing some vital stuff for this level, there are also 2 other levels which deal with music files, but you can find the answer using notepad. I believe the first 41 or so levels are completely functional (on the domain domgreco.com/game of course)

Any hints for level 31 ? I am stuck on the second space shuttle picture. I realize it's called space shuttle enterprise or something like that.
it's much simpler than that, you got the lyrics and a name in the picture, which doesn't refer to a movie. You also have a google bar so try plugging those in and see what comes up
/sigh going to have to go to level 31 again so i can tell you lol its something thats different right?

Drago

#9 » Post by Drago » 12 Apr 2013 14:41

Ah great, so I finally passed level 7 and stuck on level 8, I saw that name in the tab and I know its Morse code but why does the picture says cockatoo and not cooke? and I tried telegraph, five dial, Morse code, Morse code IN Morse code, lol, maybe its telegraph in Morse code? lol
ImageImage

Drago

#10 » Post by Drago » 12 Apr 2013 14:46

OMG, it was actually the word Cockatoo which was the answer, lol, so obvious yet so clever XD
ImageImage

Drago

#11 » Post by Drago » 12 Apr 2013 14:49

I never should have changed "on" to "off" O_O Hmmm so thisistoohard.... what do I do here? :|
ImageImage

Vaen

#12 » Post by Vaen » 12 Apr 2013 14:53

read the title
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

Drago

#13 » Post by Drago » 12 Apr 2013 14:57

I have, I cant really understand what that means to append something, lol, and my Oxford dictionary has no wors such as append >.> the web says its to add or hang something, but add what?
edit: lol got it, now stuck with math? -.-
Last edited by Drago on 12 Apr 2013 15:04, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Vaen

#14 » Post by Vaen » 12 Apr 2013 15:04

/sigh going to have to go to level 31 again so i can tell you lol its something thats different right?
This is the part of level 31 where I'm stuck
Spoiler:
after looking at the picture on that page and playing around with the name I found this other picture
Spoiler:
but I still have no idea what the hell I am supposed to append to whomever was feeling whatever
edit: lol got it, now stuck with math? -.-
Look for something that's missing and read the title
Vaen - Human Warrior
Verwandlung - Human Lock
Parallel - Human Priest

Follow me on Twitch

jamhead

#15 » Post by jamhead » 12 Apr 2013 15:12

Bleh, gave up at level 9 xD
These things make me too frustrated to keep going xD

And then I immediately solve it -_-
Last edited by jamhead on 12 Apr 2013 15:13, edited 1 time in total.
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

My quest to prove anybody can paint - jamheadii.deviantart.com

Check out my new puzzle game Slide!