Fixed?[10111] Bring Me The Egg!

GM moderated forum to add bugged quests or remove previously bugged quests from the quest completer. Make sure you read the sticky so you report the quests correctly!
Subotai

Fixed?[10111] Bring Me The Egg!

#1 » Post by Subotai » 20 Jan 2013 10:39

http://wotlk.openwow.com/?quest=10111

I just did this quest and yes, it's bugged, just like when it was reported a long time ago. If you are lucky, the Jump-a-tron will launch you towards the nest; if you are not, you will be flying in any other direction. Yet with a flying mount this problem is not a big deal. The issue occurs when, after killing the Windroc Matriarch (which -and this might be a new bug- doesn't attack you at all), her corpse returns to where she had spawned (above the nest), making it "impossible" to loot it.

So, you may ask, why am I reporting it? Because, though the quest is completely bugged, her corpse IS lootable. I was able to loot it by flying above it and waiting for the looting cursor to lighten up.

The question is: was it unlootable the first place? Maybe, maybe not.

Doctor_J
Developer

Re: Fixed?[10111] Bring Me The Egg!

#2 » Post by Doctor_J » 20 Jan 2013 13:16

yes that's why this quest is in quest completer, quest works and you can kill the npc the problem is that after killing it the corpse can end up unreachable in mid air and not always lootable.

Subotai

Re: Fixed?[10111] Bring Me The Egg!

#3 » Post by Subotai » 20 Jan 2013 13:20

Doctor_J wrote: the problem is that after killing it the corpse can end up unreachable in mid air and not always lootable.
Ah, ok, so that means I was pretty lucky, hehe...