[Rejected] Chat system

feragho

[Rejected] Chat system

#1 » Post by feragho » 05 Oct 2011 12:37

WEll i have a suggestion and i think some of u might agree with me .
Well when we talk in general chat,trading and world chat,factions cant talk to other factions and in my opinion i think that is really silly.U cant sell something to other faction,you cant talk to them if u see them
ganking you or someone else to tell them stop or something...
I've been on other servers and on them i could talk to other faction,so if you like it to just comment and we can see the GMs reaction on this...

Crysicle
Honorary Member

Re: Chat system

#2 » Post by Crysicle » 05 Oct 2011 13:05

Not able to talk Horde->Alliance and Alliance->Horde is blizzlike and since this server tries to be as blizzlike as it can it wont be implemented.
Movies you might not have seen:
Magnolia                                 Mr. Nobody                               Hunger
The Fountain                          Das Experiment                        The Man from Nowhere
Tucker and Dale vs. Evil        Die Welle                                   World's Greatest Dad
Brick                                      Das Leben der Anderen           IP Man
Remember Me                       We Need to Talk About Kevin   Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter… and Spring
Felon                                     Babel                                         Dog Pound

Felnight

#3 » Post by Felnight » 06 Oct 2011 01:24

Crysicle is correct, this will never be implemented on the Blizzlike Realm. If you have issues with someone ganking you, then do what most other people do, create a character on the other faction and QQ them, people seem to love to do that...

feragho

#4 » Post by feragho » 06 Oct 2011 08:59

Felnight wrote:Crysicle is correct, this will never be implemented on the Blizzlike Realm. If you have issues with someone ganking you, then do what most other people do, create a character on the other faction and QQ them, people seem to love to do that...
its not about the ganking -.- its even about trading or just chatting or something.... but nevermind..

-

#5 » Post by - » 06 Oct 2011 10:00

The AH is connected between the two factions, so what's the use of the trading purpose?

Intervention
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Intervention » 06 Oct 2011 13:41

Not Blizzlike, so not happening.

Auction houses are linked in every major city and obviously, also linked in neutral zones such as Booty Bay. So there is your trading. :)
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

-

#7 » Post by - » 06 Oct 2011 14:02

Exactly what I meant. So, that leaves only the "chatting"... I don't see anything in that... So, there's your answer. And it's not Blizzlike at all, like Intervention said.

<DENIED>

feragho

#8 » Post by feragho » 07 Oct 2011 12:08

well ok i guess ur right

Draeniknight

#9 » Post by Draeniknight » 11 Oct 2011 00:50

#1. You can't open a trade window with a member of the opposite faction. Thus, there's no reason to talk to them about selling items.

#2. Being ganked is part of the game. On a PvP realm (which means Player Vs. Player) unless you're in a city or starting zones, your PvP flag will always be on.

#3. I've been on servers with cross-faction chat. All it leads to is you kill someone and they spend the rest of the day cussing you out.

I suggest you visit http://worldofwarcraft.com and find out the real aspects of the game.

feragho

#10 » Post by feragho » 14 Oct 2011 10:32

allright allright...all cool :P