Battlegrounds

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Ayoe
Former Staff

Battlegrounds

#1 » Post by Ayoe » 04 Jul 2021 11:27

FOR VICTORY AND HONOR!

For a long time have a lot players put down their weapons in the action of fighting for their honor. That time is over. We have made it a priority within the staff team to bring back the PvP here on TrueWoW. Time to defend your flags, your bases, your teammates but most of all time to re-earn your honor!

The way we are planning on revive PvP is by creating an event, so everyone who wants a solid, good, variated and fun time in battlegrounds, should show up at the same time on the same days. EVERYONE is welcome as long as you are 80, and ready to fight whoever you meet!

The first time this event will take place is Sunday the 11th of July 2021 at 5pm to 6pm server time.

We hope to see as many active players as possible in every gear range. If this turns out to be a success as we hope, we will make it a stable event every Sunday! Do not be shy!

Kind regards
TrueWoW Staff team

Bloodshade

Re: Battlegrounds

#2 » Post by Bloodshade » 04 Jul 2021 20:57

Ayoe wrote:
04 Jul 2021 11:27
We have made it a priority within the staff team to bring back the PvP here on TrueWoW.
You literally made the realm PVE like 2 months ago
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

andriuspel
Former Staff

#3 » Post by andriuspel » 04 Jul 2021 21:00

Bloodshade wrote:
04 Jul 2021 20:57
Ayoe wrote:
We have made it a priority within the staff team to bring back the PvP here on TrueWoW.
and again it been community vote, players voted for it few months ago
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

SomethingWitty

#4 » Post by SomethingWitty » 04 Jul 2021 23:25

lmao about 5 years late to the party
"he cant even base a shit + he is worst pvp player in here and he tells us we are bad in pvp this is nonesense its like Englez will say that virdo is bad in leading raids and in pve and after virdo asks him why he say that and for what reason englez will say 'i dont want to destroy your statements ive been there done that etc' "-Balanced 2015

Ayoe
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Ayoe » 04 Jul 2021 23:52

Bloodshade wrote:
Ayoe wrote:
Yes, TrueWoW is a PvE realm, but that do not mean that we cannot have battlegrounds and Arenas running. Being a PvE realm means that the world is more safe for those who level and people choose their PVP moments. So those who are dedicated to pvp can do it in their environment with equal minded while those who aren't interested in it, can do their things without being faced with it. So what kind of realm it is has no influence on the pvp activity or not.

Kniteknite

#6 » Post by Kniteknite » 05 Jul 2021 11:26

Bloodshade wrote:
Ayoe wrote:
I still miss needing to look over my shoulder in the world contested areas etc more exciting and heightened sense of awareness in game whwn someone from oppositite faction might be around lol fun
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

Jiranthos
Admin

#7 » Post by Jiranthos » 05 Jul 2021 11:36

Kniteknite wrote:
05 Jul 2021 11:26
Bloodshade wrote:
Ayoe wrote:
I still miss needing to look over my shoulder in the world contested areas etc more exciting and heightened sense of awareness in game whwn someone from oppositite faction might be around lol fun
Haha! I won't miss being repeatedly killed for HOURS in Booty Bay by rogues 30 levels above me while leveling a secret alt... ^_^

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Ayoe
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Ayoe » 05 Jul 2021 12:38

Kniteknite wrote:
05 Jul 2021 11:26
Bloodshade wrote:
Ayoe wrote:
Personally I liked the feeling and I hated the feeling. I loved it when I got 80s already, since I could revenge myself. But before that, gosh.. I was one big meatpie - Once i was camped for 1,5 hour on my first character. I literally made an alliance purely to get the dude to back off :D

Kniteknite

#9 » Post by Kniteknite » 06 Jul 2021 00:21

lol :D I would farm Titanium nodes and some were in Wintergrasp. I would put on Beast Aspect and hide in shrubs while not yet being able to fly there. :lol: The fortress was closed at the time so I used the flight path exclusively. It was scary fun for me to be honest, I knew it was open season on my ass because it was a combat zone anyway, red to all players as if encroaching on opposite faction home territory. What a thrill at level 77. I didn't mind. I knew what was up, and everyone remembers Stranglethorn Vale and all the shenanegans there. We called running there before getting our ground mounts 'The Suicide Express'.

/look over shoulder ^_^ :tick:
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

danmudie

#10 » Post by danmudie » 23 Oct 2022 12:44

d