IP ban. Can't request removal and time keeps refreshing

Flameroller

IP ban. Can't request removal and time keeps refreshing

#1 » Post by Flameroller » 04 Feb 2019 16:55

So the title explains the basic details. The only other details are that every time I try to log in at the time it says I have to wait until, it simply adds more time. The request removal button just pops up ERROR in a dialogue box with an OK button.

I have a variable IP due to my ISP, so I am rather baffled that I can even still have an IP ban from last night. This seems like it's not working properly, but if it is, you guys have more security than Blizzard! Well, if this becomes too much effort, I'm just going to give up at this point. This is horrendously frustrating.

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: IP ban. Can't request removal and time keeps refreshing

#2 » Post by Axis » 04 Feb 2019 17:02

Failed Logins: 7
Keep in mind that entering the correct username and password will override the security ban and allow you to proceed.
You may need the help of a senior GM or Admin to manually reset it otherwise.
Summoning:
Andromelech wrote:
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Axis
Senior Game Master

#3 » Post by Axis » 04 Feb 2019 17:18

All right, your login attempts have been set to 0 by Andromelech.
Please try to log in now with the correct username and password and let us know if your issue is resolved.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Flameroller

#4 » Post by Flameroller » 05 Feb 2019 08:19

Okay I managed to log in and change my password to something I won't forget. I'll check right now if I can log into the game itself.

It's so hard to remember if a site requires a capital letter and a number, or some special symbol, or all of those things, or just two of those three things... I usually have to try the same password with different combinations of these three things. Guess I gotta write passwords down XD because when you have dozens of passwords and not every sight requires the same things of your password, it gets pretty difficult.

Axis
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Axis » 05 Feb 2019 17:30

Flameroller wrote:
Resolved? Or did you need further assistance?
ImageImageImage

Axis
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Axis » 09 Feb 2019 09:23

Locked and archived due to no feedback. If this is still an issue, please create another topic to inform us.
ImageImageImage