Using my 2nd transfer on another retail character

primalcron

Using my 2nd transfer on another retail character

#1 » Post by primalcron » 28 Jun 2018 05:07

Greetings staff! After discussing it with IronSharona, they mentioned that in some instances my second transfer I have that is normally used for transferring a private server character can be used for a 2nd live move. As I wish to obide by any rules of the server I simply wish to make this post in order to request that my current second transfer be allowed for a second live character. As always if the answer is no then I understand and
+do hope you have a wonderful day!

Noxies
Admin

Re: Using my 2nd transfer on another retail character

#2 » Post by Noxies » 28 Jun 2018 12:21

It isn't the wholesome truth as each player are only allowed 1x pre-defined and 1x 1:1, all accounts combined.

Changing 1:1 to pre-defined has only happened in regards of open slots for it whereas the scenario could be the 1:1 to have worse gear than the template.

This is today redundant as templates are lvl 60 and PW limit is 70. For truewow though it is still possible.
The only way to understand magic is to plunge into it, move with it, dance and dance!

primalcron

Re: Using my 2nd transfer on another retail character

#3 » Post by primalcron » 28 Jun 2018 16:32

Well I cant argue with that, thank you for the response though! I do hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for the quick response!