Account Issues

TheOnlyLouiLou

Account Issues

#1 » Post by TheOnlyLouiLou » 30 Aug 2017 08:21

Good evening,

My name is Lou, recently I been wanting to come back to playing here at TrueWoW again, and was able to get help accessing my ingame information, I having trouble accessing my account, I keep trying to but every combination I use seems to always be wrong! I come along way back and have 4 mains, I wanted to link all of them under one account but can't seem to do so, I don't want to release any emails on here due to risk. Please if anyone can help. I can play with my characters online, but I cant control my account, I created this new one and was hoping I can control all my characters under this one, please can anyone help? If you need any information please message me.

Xenitron

Re: Account Issues

#2 » Post by Xenitron » 30 Aug 2017 12:12

First you need to unlink all GAME accounts from old FORUM account in order to link them to new FORUM account.Try "I have forgot my password" option if you know email.Plus little tip I think you needed to have capital letter in your password so try again combinations.

TheOnlyLouiLou

#3 » Post by TheOnlyLouiLou » 30 Aug 2017 12:50

I've tried it, and tried, I get so many incorrect! I can only play with my characters but can't seem to manage. My email has never changed, it's always been the same one. I need help :(

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 30 Aug 2017 14:19

If you're sure that you know the account name and email you should be able the reset the password here. Sometimes the email doesn't arrive (we recommend you wait 15 minutes and be sure to check spam and junk folders first) but it should if you resubmit that request a second or third time and were having trouble. Let us know whether this gets you going!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

TheOnlyLouiLou

#5 » Post by TheOnlyLouiLou » 31 Aug 2017 10:06

Okay I see where I made a mistake, it was my original email that I first started with back in 2010 that worked, problem now is that I no longer have access to that email, I do try the recovery steps but its to no avail, apparently I haven't used that email for a pretty long time causing it to lock, is there anyway I can change my email to my current one? I have tried all I could to recover my gmail, but it's not working, so please if I can to be able to change my email to my current one.

Eronox
MVP

#6 » Post by Eronox » 31 Aug 2017 12:14

TheOnlyLouiLou,

Do remember that forum accounts are NOT the same credentials as Game accounts, if not made so.

Is this the forum account you are trying to recover?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27336

Please send me a private message with the emails in question, accounts of linking desire and other valuable contents that both proves and fullfills your desire of ownership.

We shall solve this together, quick and easy!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 01 Sep 2017 15:47

Author and I have established a conversation out of the public to resolve the matter.

If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel. The links are given as respectively;

https://truewow.org/chat
https://discord.gg/kV4s3Zb

Moving to Resolved,
Have a great day! :D

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash