Sunfury Signet versus Mark of Sargeras

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Java

Sunfury Signet versus Mark of Sargeras

#1 » Post by Java » 03 Jul 2017 19:02

OK.....fairly new to wow, so go easy on me. :)

I'm aligned with scryers but noticing that Mark of Sargeras are dropping at a ratio much, much greater (at least 10 Mark to every Sunfury Signet). Is this a bug......by design......or am I missing something?

Fastor

Re: Sunfury Signet versus Mark of Sargeras

#2 » Post by Fastor » 03 Jul 2017 19:48

It depend where are you currently doing quests, which dungeons you are doing. For example if you are focusing your work in Shadowmoon Valley then you would encounter much more demons than elves (ones give Sargeras stuff other Sunfury stuff) while in Netherstorm you got quest chain rounded around elves so you will get more Signets. Also out of 3 satellite dungeons of "The Eye", two are mostly filled with elves while one is mostly filled with demons. All that is impact of gaining rep stuff for them.

All that being said, in your case l would presume that you would eventually turn side (for achi at least) so l would continue focusing on rep you already gathered most and keep saving rep stuff for other side so transaction would be easier for you.

rikkisix

#3 » Post by rikkisix » 03 Jul 2017 23:23

Java wrote:
03 Jul 2017 19:02
OK.....fairly new to wow, so go easy on me. :)

I'm aligned with scryers but noticing that Mark of Sargeras are dropping at a ratio much, much greater (at least 10 Mark to every Sunfury Signet). Is this a bug......by design......or am I missing something?
Hah, i had the reverse effect myself. there's quite a few good farming spots in shadowmoon vally, i never really quest in netherstom. But Go to the path of conquest? I think it's called or ontop of the right side of BT and three should be armys of Blood elves ripe for the slaughter for rep items. It's honestly just based purely on RNG Hope this helps.
The same guys who's been hitting on Tauren woman since... 05?

Java

#4 » Post by Java » 04 Jul 2017 04:33

Thanx guys!