Character transfer questions/Inconsistencies?

TheOddTruth

Character transfer questions/Inconsistencies?

#1 » Post by TheOddTruth » 20 Jun 2017 03:48

Hello. I am a new player looking to transfer my retail character to the PrimalWoW server. However, before I submit my request, I am aware that there are a lot of specific (and inconsistent) requirements that are necessary in order for the transfer to be successful.

First of all, my main question involves this quote from the main transfer page "It's crucial that the character for transfer is marked with the green check mark and TrueWoW is opened in the 2nd tab of your browser." While taking the screenshot is simple enough, it is apparent that Blizzard updated their website and the character view screen looks totally different and there is no green check mark next to the name. What is to be done in this case?

Secondly, there is an inconsistency I am concerned about, considering my wife wants to transfer a character that is less than 100 but more than 90. The primary transfer page emphasizes that the character must be level 90 or above, however, this post (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34936) emphasizes that the character must be level 100. Which is the case? Regardless, I look forward to submitting our screenshots and moving our characters over to TrueWoW. Thanks for your time in answering my questions.

Nyeriah

Re: Character transfer questions/Inconsistencies?

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 20 Jun 2017 03:58

The thread you linked is from a member of our community and is not updated with the current rules. For updated rules and guidelines, always refer to the official pages.

TheOddTruth

#3 » Post by TheOddTruth » 20 Jun 2017 04:01

Nyeriah wrote: The thread you linked is from a member of our community and is not updated with the current rules. For updated rules and guidelines, always refer to the official pages.
Thank you for the prompt response. This is what I assumed, but considering the rigorous requirements, I wanted to make absolutely certain that 90 was the minimum. Also, i'm still wondering about the whole checkmark thing. If anyone can provide an explanation of what I should do, I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 20 Jun 2017 08:16

90 is minimum level. The checkmarks no longer appear. This is a great example of what we are looking for: https://m.imgur.com/ZqL1BGW
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

TheOddTruth

#5 » Post by TheOddTruth » 20 Jun 2017 09:00

Dymond wrote: 90 is minimum level. The checkmarks no longer appear. This is a great example of what we are looking for: https://m.imgur.com/ZqL1BGW
Thank you for the concise response. This seems to reflect exactly what I sent. Looking forward to joining the fray!