Transfere character TW to PW

Imagine
Donor

Transfere character TW to PW

#1 » Post by Imagine » 03 May 2017 21:26

How about character transfer TW to PW?
If you staffs dont give a fu** about TW anymore make it happen to transfer chars tw to PW that ppl can keep playing here.
I dont feel anymore to log to TW because its 75% bugged and its gonna take years to fix again+population decrease.
Only thing what keeps me here is that i starter to play here since 2010 year.Donated and voted regularly and community that i know. Sry i dont know how to make poll cause im not some internet hero how to do it.

Deim

Re: Transfere character TW to PW

#2 » Post by Deim » 03 May 2017 21:49

Apparently updating swrvers core and reapplying fixes to it means not careing anymore x)
Tho I have to agree up to a point with Imagine. Population burned out and transfers would be nice.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Imagine
Donor

#3 » Post by Imagine » 03 May 2017 22:23

Deim wrote:
03 May 2017 21:49
Apparently updating swrvers core and reapplying fixes to it means not careing anymore x)
Tho I have to agree up to a point with Imagine. Population burned out and transfers would be nice.
+1

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 03 May 2017 22:47

This is a feature being worked at, as announced and told several times. No TBA is officially given, so have patience.
Please refrain from going toxic, I deleted current innapropiates while waiting for authors response.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Imagine
Donor

#5 » Post by Imagine » 03 May 2017 22:52

Eronox wrote:
03 May 2017 22:47
This is a feature being worked at, as announced and told several times. No TBA is officially given, so have patience.
Please refrain from going toxic, I deleted current innapropiates while waiting for authors response.
Same shit told 6 month ago, before promised before TBC and now nothing,
Lets say this is not gonna happen, anyway im gonna be back when this gonna happen, since then im out, gl all.

Imagine
Donor

#6 » Post by Imagine » 03 May 2017 22:53

Imagine wrote:
03 May 2017 22:52
Eronox wrote:
03 May 2017 22:47
Same shit told 6 month ago, promised before TBC and now nothing,
Lets say this is not gonna happen, anyway im gonna be back when this gonna happen, since then im out, gl all.

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 03 May 2017 22:53

Even grown ups can be immature.

Resolved.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash