Reporting player "Catchy"

User avatar
Boy Scott Alex

Reporting player "Catchy"

#1 » Post by Boy Scott Alex » 19 Dec 2016 00:47

Hi,

I am sorry if this report is too vague or not clear, but I think everyone is quite used to this problem by now. The problem being the play Catchy. She is constantly toxic to other players, in battlegrounds and at world channel, often picking on ppl and trying to start arguments. I know you guys would just normally tell me to ignore him/her but please try to think carefully, the server has suffered a lot already, alliance is destroyed and now this is destroying horde too.

If picking on new players wasn't enough, Catchy often trash talks the server too and advertisers what he/she claim to be "her server" as best of all, often bragging at how many players he managed to bring to his server. I think you should take some action about that.

Lastly I'm sorry once again for not proving proof, but u guys can just check world chat everyday and the horde players can also testify how toxic this player is and how bad it is to ppl to see tthis. Please warn him/her or do something to moderate these channels better, I know no rules are broken but this is still rly bad for the community.

tyvm,

Alex

User avatar
Arockalypse
Donor
Posts: 2190
Joined: 07 Mar 2011 03:41

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#2 » Post by Arockalypse » 19 Dec 2016 01:01

Catchy's cool, you just get offended by words
At least with Catchy and a few others world chat is alive no matter what is being said.
I dislike loggin on a dead chat server.
Ignore him and everyone else who's annoying you.

We're getting crossfaction soon, it's not gonna get any better.

So I would like to make the suggestion, before Gnurg or anyone else, of extending ignore list limit, or removing it.

Most allies are used to flowers and rainbows talks
They might get offended and want to ignore us, who knows :roll:
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

User avatar
Chatsnap
Posts: 41
Joined: 27 Nov 2016 11:03

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#3 » Post by Chatsnap » 19 Dec 2016 01:28

didn't catchy claim to be 2.8k rated in retail lmao, ofc he has the right to trash talk others

User avatar
KohiiKaiju
Posts: 473
Joined: 28 Jul 2016 18:53

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#4 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 19 Dec 2016 02:42

This thread seems like its going no where fast.

In the future, provide evidence. This is not just an area to knock another player, regardless of who it is. In the future, GMs will treat this player and all others according to the policies of the server.

Locked.

User avatar
Nyeriah

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Dec 2016 03:06

I have personally witnessed the player asking others to whisper them if they wanted a better server and it has been bothering several players from what I have gathered. No explicit rule broken but kinda iffy.

Furthermore, I disagree with the hasty decision of locking this thread as I believe the reporters should be given a chance to amend their reports with evidence if possible as much as other players can also provide evidence.

There's no rule set for this but I believe reports should be left open for at least 3 days so both parts have the chance to defend claims or in this case conciliate, unless it clearly diverts to flaming and unhealthy discussion.

User avatar
Boy Scott Alex

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#6 » Post by Boy Scott Alex » 23 Dec 2016 17:36

Tyvm for ur understanding nye, others have showed this report to catchy and he seem to have cooled down a bit. Anyway thanks for your time, you can lock this now I think :)

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#7 » Post by benzviliran » 23 Dec 2016 22:24

this report is completely stupid "for being toxic" just cause you dont like the way he speaks doesnt mean he doesnt have the right to say what he has to say.

he didnt hurt you in any way that breaks rules, you claim he argue with u etc, u know at the university you argue alot, conversations are often about arguements.

as long as he didnt insult you or spammed u or broke any rule i dont see why you claim he is being toxic or report him about anything.

it seems like people dont like him for his ideas and views and how he says them and just because they dont like him or disagree they think they can come with a false accusations.

in my opinion i dont even have to see evidences because the description in the report leads to no offending and no rule was broken.

evidences that he was argueing with you? come on you will have to ban every freaking president and every human being for that reason xd.

the word toxic:

adjective
1.
of, pertaining to, affected with, or caused by a toxin or poison:
a toxic condition.
2.
acting as or having the effect of a poison; poisonous:
a toxic drug.
3.
causing unpleasant feelings; harmful or malicious:
a toxic boyfriend; toxic criticism.
4.
pertaining to or noting debt that will probably not be repaid:
toxic mortgages.
5.
pertaining to or noting a financial instrument or other asset that has no value or an unknown value because there is no market for it:
toxic mortgage-backed securities.
noun
6.
a toxic chemical or other substance.

as long as he doesnt poison your water and food or is a plant that is forbidden to eat or a chemical or insult you harshly or spam u harshly i dont think that this report is false report and invalid.

only people who personaly dont like him for personal reasons would make such report.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2402
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#8 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Dec 2016 22:52

I would highly encourage you to get rid of this vermin for good.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
Royo
Posts: 248
Joined: 14 Dec 2014 23:43

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#9 » Post by Royo » 27 Dec 2016 01:59

Gnurg wrote:I would highly encourage you to get rid of this vermin for good.
Go away bias player.

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2402
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#10 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Dec 2016 09:27

Royo wrote:
Gnurg wrote:I would highly encourage you to get rid of this vermin for good.
Go away bias player.
The player purposely stays at the graveyard every battleground every time her team isn't in control of the battleground, often for 15+ minutes. Even if we take control of the battleground again, she will stay there, refusing to make room for new players who are more eager to play. She does as well encourage people to afk with her and keeps feeding her negativity to the rest of the players in the battleground, claiming the ones who are trying to play are stupid for feeding the Alliance kills. The result is a bg where 2-3 players ends up afking without leaving, and spoiling the fun of other players and of course no bgs for the next hour (who'd like to play bgs with people like that?). This happens daily from my experience.

Atleast give the player a timeout from battlegrounds until she improves her behaviour, because she is spoiling the last bit of fun we have of the already low ammount of battlegrounds we have.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#11 » Post by benzviliran » 27 Dec 2016 18:30

Gnurg wrote:
Royo wrote:
Gnurg wrote:I would highly encourage you to get rid of this vermin for good.
Go away bias player.
The player purposely stays at the graveyard every battleground every time her team isn't in control of the battleground, often for 15+ minutes. Even if we take control of the battleground again, she will stay there, refusing to make room for new players who are more eager to play. She does as well encourage people to afk with her and keeps feeding her negativity to the rest of the players in the battleground, claiming the ones who are trying to play are stupid for feeding the Alliance kills. The result is a bg where 2-3 players ends up afking without leaving, and spoiling the fun of other players and of course no bgs for the next hour (who'd like to play bgs with people like that?). This happens daily from my experience.

Atleast give the player a timeout from battlegrounds until she improves her behaviour, because she is spoiling the last bit of fun we have of the already low ammount of battlegrounds we have.

rofl when i was complaining about people doing what you claim catchy is doing u was like "they can do whatever they want as long as they dont break rules"

now when someone does that to you you are raging?
I am the swarm

User avatar
testeromir
Posts: 134
Joined: 24 Aug 2012 10:39

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#12 » Post by testeromir » 27 Dec 2016 18:54

Catchy is epic cancer player. If everyone ignored him he would end up talking to himself on world chat.
Truewow:
Proghaan
Testera
Woden
Taman
Mudu
Testeram
Gemark
Frithell
Nibghaan

Primalwow:
Proghaan

User avatar
Gnurg
Posts: 2402
Joined: 28 Jan 2013 19:38
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#13 » Post by Gnurg » 27 Dec 2016 18:55

benzviliran wrote:
Gnurg wrote:
Royo wrote: Go away bias player.
The player purposely stays at the graveyard every battleground every time her team isn't in control of the battleground, often for 15+ minutes. Even if we take control of the battleground again, she will stay there, refusing to make room for new players who are more eager to play. She does as well encourage people to afk with her and keeps feeding her negativity to the rest of the players in the battleground, claiming the ones who are trying to play are stupid for feeding the Alliance kills. The result is a bg where 2-3 players ends up afking without leaving, and spoiling the fun of other players and of course no bgs for the next hour (who'd like to play bgs with people like that?). This happens daily from my experience.

Atleast give the player a timeout from battlegrounds until she improves her behaviour, because she is spoiling the last bit of fun we have of the already low ammount of battlegrounds we have.

rofl when i was complaining about people doing what you claim catchy is doing u was like "they can do whatever they want as long as they dont break rules"

now when someone does that to you you are raging?
They didn't encourage other people to do the same as well.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

User avatar
benzviliran
Posts: 1342
Joined: 16 Mar 2013 05:46
Location: Israel (the Jewish state)

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#14 » Post by benzviliran » 27 Dec 2016 20:34

Gnurg wrote:
benzviliran wrote:
Gnurg wrote: The player purposely stays at the graveyard every battleground every time her team isn't in control of the battleground, often for 15+ minutes. Even if we take control of the battleground again, she will stay there, refusing to make room for new players who are more eager to play. She does as well encourage people to afk with her and keeps feeding her negativity to the rest of the players in the battleground, claiming the ones who are trying to play are stupid for feeding the Alliance kills. The result is a bg where 2-3 players ends up afking without leaving, and spoiling the fun of other players and of course no bgs for the next hour (who'd like to play bgs with people like that?). This happens daily from my experience.

Atleast give the player a timeout from battlegrounds until she improves her behaviour, because she is spoiling the last bit of fun we have of the already low ammount of battlegrounds we have.

rofl when i was complaining about people doing what you claim catchy is doing u was like "they can do whatever they want as long as they dont break rules"

now when someone does that to you you are raging?
They didn't encourage other people to do the same as well.
they did.
I am the swarm

User avatar
Cocopuffs
Donor
Posts: 385
Joined: 14 Dec 2013 20:22
Location: Shadows of the Night

Re: Reporting player "Catchy"

#15 » Post by Cocopuffs » 27 Dec 2016 20:43

catchy 2.8k rated backpeddlar

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests