Guild kicking bug (roel needed)

visoma

Guild kicking bug (roel needed)

#1 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 00:30

This is the story. I make guild called Monolith do everything and then in 30-1h some kind of server restart happens. I log in again and I see that I don't have guild. I tell my problem to some mod and so on and I ask him who's guild leader now, he says some guy Unit. My question is: what the hell happened? So... Im out and Im no longer guild master, either this guy Unit hacked my account or some major bug happened. Can someone help me somehow? It's really weird and I don't know what to do...

visoma

Re: Guild kicking bug (roel needed)

#2 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 00:32

Maybe you gms can see log of this guild or something...

Tuffeyy

#3 » Post by Tuffeyy » 23 May 2011 00:37

It is very unlikely Unit hacked your account just to make himself GuildMaster. I have heard of the bug happening once before on this server but i don't know it was resolved.

Seeing as you just made the Guild you might be better off just creating a new one fresh.

If you don't want to do that see if Unit will invite you back and promote you to GuildMaster

visoma

#4 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 00:44

Dammit... can't some gm put me on guildmaster again... dammit

Cover25

#5 » Post by Cover25 » 23 May 2011 01:01

No because then i could just say that im the Real leader of Eternity and get the leadership. Basically, This wont happen and if it does i will open a door to alot of Complaints and QQs and "well he got it why cant I?"

Stryke

#6 » Post by Stryke » 23 May 2011 01:24

I had the same bug as he did. I was guild leader of Maelstrom on Stryke. After something went weird I was still glead and couldn't see myself as being in any guild. (someone from another guild tried to ginv me too lol). Roel fixed that for me back then. What I think he did is used his commands to make himself glead and gave it back to the original glead character.

@Cover25: He would still show as being the guild leader to others. Just himself not able to talk in gchat & sees himself as guildless. So he can't just pretend to be glead when he shows as glead to anyone other than himself in Monolith.

visoma

#7 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 01:26

Damn, can't Roel help me??

visoma

#8 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 01:39

@Stryke This bug kicked me totally out so I'm not even in the Monolith now

Kraith
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Kraith » 23 May 2011 03:28

Please don't double post. I don't have the commands to alter guilds, only Roel does. Just wait for him.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Axxo

#10 » Post by Axxo » 23 May 2011 03:32

Dude, Please calm down. Not that big of a deal.

Loco

#11 » Post by Loco » 23 May 2011 10:08

Visoma you get what you deserve he told me and other's he would give us gold to sign his guild charter then screwd us and was very rude about it. LOL karma sucks tho the bug should be fixed.

visoma

#12 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 13:39

@loco I didn't tell you a thing about giving you gold... Remember those posts on forums and chats "do this and this and then you will kiss your bla bla in friday"? - same like 200g, I told you - "you will get 200g" i didnt tell you I will give you.

mysticboy

#13 » Post by mysticboy » 23 May 2011 14:00

off topic: but if you can be that much of a bitch to people who signed your guild charter, you atleast deserve what happened to you imo.

visoma

#14 » Post by visoma » 23 May 2011 15:05

Well, first of all, no insulting, second... It isn't really against rules, it's more about trust... And as I said, I didn't promise em anything, I just said "you will get 200g" =)

Tuffeyy

#15 » Post by Tuffeyy » 23 May 2011 15:32

and you still think your going to get help after that? ^^^