TW / PW: The Ironman Challenge.

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
dragonralith

Re: TW / PW: The Ironman Challenge.

#646 » Post by dragonralith » 09 Aug 2019 20:45

Ironman Feranite here!

I am considering returning for another round. I am on a new computer and would have to reinstall (et al) to get back to it. How active is this challenge on the server(s)? Any new rules since 2017? I browsed the front page for victors and still only see a handful of names. I have a lot of catching up to do before I make a decision, but am interested.

Talk to me!

Axis
Senior Game Master

Re: TW / PW: The Ironman Challenge.

#647 » Post by Axis » 10 Aug 2019 00:03

dragonralith wrote:
09 Aug 2019 20:45
Ironman Feranite here!

I am considering returning for another round. I am on a new computer and would have to reinstall (et al) to get back to it. How active is this challenge on the server(s)? Any new rules since 2017? I browsed the front page for victors and still only see a handful of names. I have a lot of catching up to do before I make a decision, but am interested.

Talk to me!
The challenge is being done on both realms at the moment.
The rules have been the same as the ones posted in the first post. The only additions have been some clarifications provided for the challenge on TW realm.
Proceed at your convenience.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.