The upcoming and first event will be on November 21st at 9pm ST, 11am PST (west coast NA).
The first Saturday of every month will be for wins. Teams will compete for three hours to determine a winner. The team with the most wins takes first, second takes second, and so forth. This round will determine placements for the third Saturday event. Generally, teams that perform well may get a "bye" for automatic round advancement or teams that do poorly may be dropped to make the bracket stage run more smoothly.
The third Saturday of every month will be brackets with best of three games elimination. Teams will compete for first, second and third place. Teams will coordinate with myself or other designated event coordinators for when they're playing. Make sure to register via the link below!
Currently Registered Teams
-Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes by Stacy and two unnamed participants
-Sulfuras for Jailbait by Xnumberone and Jailbait. This team is seeking additional members!
-To Be Decided by Oivster and Truse. This team's third member is to be decided.
- - Teams must register their team as well as a Team Captain. The team captain is responsible for registering the team, adding new players, deciding on the team composition for their match and having final decision on prize distribution.
- Register here! (Google docs link)
- Players may be subbed in between games, including in the middle of a series.
- Players may not register for more than one team HOWEVER if not on a team or already knocked out they may join another team at the behest of that team's captain. This must occur before a team's series.
- - The first place team gets their choice of loot from BWL/Ony/ZG/MC
- The second and third place teams get choice of loot from Ony/ZG/MC (as well as options from the Vote store and available BoE's).
- The only "reserved" items are Neltharion's Tear, Drakefang Talisman, Rejuvenating Gem, Styleen's Impeding Scarab, Bindings of the - Windseeker, and Eye of Sulfuras. I reserve the right to make changes as need be, though advance notice will be provided (such as AQ40/Naxxramas release).
- The loot must be obtained within one month of being deemed the winner.
- Only one piece of loot per team, though all members of a team are able to attend the raid(s) and decide amongst theirselves which loot to take, based on availability.
- Raid-attending members must be of suitable PvE standards for the raid(s) in which they attend.
- If you are not able to attend Murmur raid times we will be able to discuss alternative loot options.
- Prizes may vary upon availability and participation.
If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment or message me on the forums or in game. Thanks!