Character Hemian

Monk

Character Hemian

#1 » Post by Monk » 01 May 2011 20:02

This was sent to me - I did respond to a few things via world chat but I never cussed nor asked for this
type of vulgarity .. I responded in the world chat politely and informed him I was blocking him http://www.flickr.com/photos/62376691@N07/5676766074/

Mariane

Re: Character Hemian

#2 » Post by Mariane » 01 May 2011 20:08

I'm standing behind my own anger. People just use Troll like they use ADHD anymore, if they're different in some way then they're just a troll, you know why this guy attacked me? I said that I think mutes are not so much epic punishments, but more of a way of saying 'woah hey chill out man' and he's like 'just a typical troll'

Funny part is he says trolls don't think when anyone anyone who accuses another of a troll is just mindlessly repeating the word to compensate for the fact they don't know the word a-hole or something. Trolls are special people who can tie people up in angry knots, and i'm far from that. I'm just frustrated that a) I can't get people to answer me in chat and b) i'm getting stereotyped by the wrong type of stereotype, sure I may have been crass but I AM NOT A TROLL.

Monk

#3 » Post by Monk » 01 May 2011 20:19

So you're Hemian? Ahhh No wonder - I've had to mute every account you have .. you should read more carefully I don't think I've ever attacked you .. I was polite.. I gave a definition.. I've never stated your name nor anything you do .. honestly don't care who or what you are.. Please stop aggressively assuming the world is attacking you with any comment stated in generality.. this is going to go way beyond anything that is worth my time.. so I will continue to mute every character you have - just reply to this post with each name - I would appreciate this courtesy so I can remove this unnecessary drama out of which should be considered an enjoyable gaming experience.

Revernance

#4 » Post by Revernance » 01 May 2011 20:50

i personally think this is intentional personal attack and deserves a temp ban but the decision is down to the Games Masters.

This character has been repeatedly breaking rules and trolling world for a week now, and mutes dont seem to work, we have tried to explain how the server works and how he can stop any trouble that he makes, with simple things like the quest completer and tickets but he still trolls world constantly.

please could a gm Level 2 take a look.

Mariane

#5 » Post by Mariane » 01 May 2011 21:08

Repeatedly breaking rules for a week now? I got muted for the first time last night, that's hardly a week.
Any trouble I make? all I do is ask, about a bugged quest, or for someone to knock off and grab like 2 leather for me because the AH price is too high for me, and get ignored, so I ask again, and get ignored, so I say something involving the conversation of the hour and people converse with me and i'm tired of it, but I talked to xavia and his gf about it and i'm fine now, they're right just fend for yourself and don't expect nothing in return here.

Revernance

#6 » Post by Revernance » 01 May 2011 21:36

if people can help you they will help you, if not they wont say any thing, ignoring you means no one is around that can or wants to help you.

You also kept on about how u dont care if u get muted because it has no effect and then went on to ignore warnings by multiple mods.

You then took to making issues reguarding a simple point that some one made about doing things for your self then asking if it doesnt work after that, i tried to help you days ago when u were on kai and you just walked off after i came all the way to show you how to solo stuff as a priest.

Mariane

#7 » Post by Mariane » 01 May 2011 21:43

It's like I told xavia, I can't get leather because i'm an engi-miner, it's kind of impossible, so asking for someone to get me leather isn't 'trolling' when I keep asking why no one can just go do it, i'm sure out of the like...200 people I hear is online during peak hour on ally side, at least one can skin.

This isn't the same not being able to solo something problem, I did the thing you tell me to do, this is more of a 'hey can you check this out for me? i'm on a roll and don't want to log out' and everyone going 'why should I? just do it yourself' and i'm like 'er...cause...i'm busy like I said?' and it's not like i'm interrupting their raids to do this or something, it's only going 'yeah that's bugged I remember'

But like I said I get it, it's a single player multiplayer-like game and you should always do it yourself first and only ask for help when everything else is exhausted.

Tuffeyy

#8 » Post by Tuffeyy » 02 May 2011 02:11

Just because you request something it does not mean you get a reply, even if there was one that could skin why should they go out of their own way to help you when they have other stuff to be doing

Most the time people dont pay attention to world when their busy with something, and out of the people that do pay attention it doesnt mean they have the correct knowledge of the server to know if a quest is bugged or not. If you think a quest is bugged you can easily just look it up on the list, there not een any reason to log out

It boils down to: Why should they go do it for you, when you obviously can't or don't want to do it yourself.

Monk

#9 » Post by Monk » 02 May 2011 02:13

I also had very similar problems With Kaimmariane about a week ago .. I came online and noticed she was asking for help .. I offered to help while at the same time trying to make a sport of it so that I was involving myself and enjoying myself simultaneously - She became extreme belligerent aggressive spiteful and rude.. In my opinion this is not the kind of attitude this server should welcome.. Kaimmariane is an extremely loose cannon who expects everyone else to bend over to her will and jump at the exact specified times she wants it.. As I asked before please state all of your characters so I can ensure such a vile and repulsive attitude does not have the chance to infect my life or gaming style.

Mariane

#10 » Post by Mariane » 02 May 2011 02:30

You're the one that wanted me to join up with you as a level 1 alt with hogger? -.- . Maybe your 9 year old will like it but I wanted to get it done, and get it done right, not sit there as you die over and over and he comes after me, it said a team of level 11's, not a clothie and a gnome that wants to be cute.

Monk

#11 » Post by Monk » 02 May 2011 02:52

Again .. you are attempting to goad me into arguing with you ... this is trolling.. no further communication will be wasted - good luck in all you do child.

Mariane

#12 » Post by Mariane » 02 May 2011 03:06

*facepalm* you wouldn't know a troll if it bit you on the hand, so stop using it as a cop-out of discussions.