5vs5 Ban.

Hoeaholic

5vs5 Ban.

#1 » Post by Hoeaholic » 25 Apr 2011 20:55

I invited Peithne to our 5vs5 group we were gathering 2 group for it... we were all talking about we let em win 5 we win 5. WE STILL DIDNT DO ANYTHING. ididnt know that "Win Trade" is bannable, we still didnt do anything, we just talked about it, so there is no reason that Peithne should report us...

Hoeaholic

Re: 5vs5 Ban.

#2 » Post by Hoeaholic » 25 Apr 2011 21:05

And no reason to take all my gear i have :\

Kraith
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Kraith » 25 Apr 2011 21:12

Well then read the server rules. Really simple solution.
Win Trading in arena is not allowed, you will get your rating reduced to 0 and all your arena gear removed if you do so.
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Matsy

#4 » Post by Matsy » 25 Apr 2011 21:15

Your own fault for not reading the rules.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Hoeaholic

#5 » Post by Hoeaholic » 25 Apr 2011 21:16

Ok im sorry about it i know now, but i think i dont deserve ban and that i get all my gear deleted, i know now if i do it again, feel free to ban me perma...
And still we didnt do it we just talked about it....

Prite

#6 » Post by Prite » 25 Apr 2011 21:28

dude.. u should had known better come on :/...

Btw if I say in guild chat... "come on stop killing us, let us win at least once" to a guild member, will I be banned? I'm just j/k....
(I fight vs guildies from time to time.. we all have arena teams..)
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Hoeaholic

#7 » Post by Hoeaholic » 25 Apr 2011 21:30

Well we just talked about it, we didnt do anything ... so.. :P Idk depends on Roel now... I need to know now should i start to level new character...

Cover25

#8 » Post by Cover25 » 25 Apr 2011 21:30

Hoeaholic wrote:Ok im sorry about it i know now, but i think i dont deserve ban and that i get all my gear deleted, i know now if i do it again, feel free to ban me perma...
And still we didnt do it we just talked about it....
No, you all agreed to losing on purpose, i even took a party Check once i found out that you were all Going to win-trade i took tons of screenies and was done with it.

Darchrow
Donor

#9 » Post by Darchrow » 25 Apr 2011 21:32

Hey I also didn't know that this leads to account ban. However we didn't really do it, and Peithne could've warned us that it leads to ban and if we decided to do it anyway while knowing that we can get banned for it, it would've been something completely different.
Anw now I know that Win trade is not allowed and I really don't think I'll ever do it again.
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Prite

#10 » Post by Prite » 25 Apr 2011 21:33

Hoeaholic wrote: I need to know now should i start to level new character...
U just lost gear mate.. no point in leveling another char lol
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Hoeaholic

#11 » Post by Hoeaholic » 25 Apr 2011 21:35

Well Prite if i lose all my gear, ill get banned too i think for more than a month or perma maybe, so i don't know really... And for Peithne all i have to say you showed us on alliance chat how really mature you are...

Cover25

#12 » Post by Cover25 » 25 Apr 2011 21:41

LOL first off hoe, you lied and said you wernt going to win trade then you tripped over that lie saying that you werent going to win trade any more, meaning you were going to win trade THEN you said that you just talked to intervention when he wasnt anywhere near being online. So You lied 3 times i gave up tring to tell you what you did was wrong you didnt want to hear it not my fault.

I left the group when i found out what you are doing i suggest you reread the rules during your break <.<

Hoeaholic

#13 » Post by Hoeaholic » 25 Apr 2011 21:44

Lol First off learn to read, i sad i talked to Intervention, that doesnt mean i talk with him that moment i actually talked to him yesterday, and about Win trade, i sad we won't do 5vs5, and for first as you say "LIE" i told we won't do 5vs5 since i you told me its bannable, sure thing... Good luck with your life my friend...

Darchrow
Donor

#14 » Post by Darchrow » 25 Apr 2011 21:49

no offense but he said that he talked to intervention, and didnt say when. If u didnt start accusing him of everything and telling him : " Dt lie " u wouldve known that he meant earlier. I found out that because i later was speaking to hoeaholic.
I really do not understand why do you have to be so conclusive and why you can't even Warn people.
im sure you will be liked a lot more if you gave at least one warning. anw im sure you dt care abt beeing liked but i think that beeing a mod or gm isnt all about applying the rules. but its also to teach them.
If you only said to us that if we did this we would get banned, we would immediatly leave team and not look back at wat we where going to do. Anw i spoke my mind and i hope i don't get banned. i play this game because i love it not to get geared or steal or hack or win trade or anything at all. i like to lvl chars and things like that so i dt really see why would i win trade if i knew it was bannable.
Thanks for reading, Tc. :)
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

narcis

#15 » Post by narcis » 25 Apr 2011 21:51