GMs read this post now

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
buttman

GMs read this post now

#1 » Post by buttman » 15 Jun 2015 04:24

I am making this OFFICIAL post to say we the PLAYERS of this server want free level 60.

Make a reply if u agree with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

.Snuffles

Re: GMs read this post now

#2 » Post by .Snuffles » 15 Jun 2015 04:31

I most definitely do not agree with you, lol, that would kind of ruin the entire point of the server. Sounds like you want to find a 'fun server' somewhere if that is what you are after :)

oscar956

#3 » Post by oscar956 » 15 Jun 2015 04:42

It's not really a progression server if like 15 level 60 are downing the bosses. It ruined it for me that I can't start from the very beginning over a few people that started from day 1

.Arliath

#4 » Post by .Arliath » 15 Jun 2015 04:51

I don't understand the logic here. When retail started was there no point in joining if you weren't there in the first few weeks? We have killed one boss, we need more people to level to 60 so we can actually start raiding.
Kitty
Amber
Luna

oscar956

#5 » Post by oscar956 » 15 Jun 2015 04:59

Retail was the original. This is a private server made for experiencing the WoW raiding experience from the start. I don't understand the logic in leveling while like 15 level 60s are downing the raid bosses because they were here since day one ( I SUGGEST HOLDING BACK THE RAIDS FOR ABOUT 1 MONTH ) so people can level

You could even advertise the server and get more people by announcing on Reddit that you are gonna hold back the raids so people can level. That will get people to join and race to level 60 like I was before I realized that there was a small group of people downing bosses already

.Arliath

#6 » Post by .Arliath » 15 Jun 2015 05:11

Holding back raids for a month isn't a terrible idea or anything, but what about people who discover the server in a months time? This is meant to be a project that will last for years, when do you draw the line? Should we only expect new players for the first couple of months and then that's it? What should we do in a month when there are more new players who didn't find the server right at the start and want us to hold back raids for them?

I'm not trying to shit on your suggestions at all, but can you answer these questions for me, because I still am not getting it.
Kitty
Amber
Luna

buttman

#7 » Post by buttman » 15 Jun 2015 05:29

Please instant 60

oscar956

#8 » Post by oscar956 » 15 Jun 2015 05:51

Think about it the server is a raid progression server standing on 20-30 people on peak times like 15 are 60s that are already downing bosses and ruining the whole idea of experience WoW raiding from the very beginning.

What I am suggesting is hold the raids back for 1 month and advertise it on Reddit that you are holding them back so everybody can level to 60 and experience WoW from the very beginning that will be a huge selling point to getting new people to join and race to 60 before the raids start it's a good marketing idea. The only people that are not gonna agree with this are the few level 60s so the more you let this group of 60s progress the more people will not join because what will be the point of joining a progression server that has already downed bosses what will sell is a fresh start to get people to join and level and put a date on when raids start. Or do it for 2 months more time for people to come in and level more time to market.

And I do not agree on the free instant 60 I'd prefer a level 30 boost for 5$ on the store it doesn't break the gaming experience and their will be more cash flow for the server and less time to be wasted questing for the people that want to raid which is everybody that is here

Soapstility

#9 » Post by Soapstility » 15 Jun 2015 06:32

Well, you said "This is a private server made for experiencing the WoW raiding experience from the start" First of all, not everyone wants or likes to raid, so that is NOT the point of this server, or wow at all, some people like leveling and this is supposed to be a 1x server, if you don't like it, why did you join?

oscar956

#10 » Post by oscar956 » 15 Jun 2015 06:46

Who goes to a private server just to quest? lol

Soapstility

#11 » Post by Soapstility » 15 Jun 2015 06:53

oscar956 wrote:Who goes to a private server just to quest? lol
You'd be surprised, you can't just say what everyone who plays private servers likes to do, they could do whatever they want. Imagine if wow was only raiding, you make a character and raid, the game would not be nearly as popular.

.lordingmar1
Donor

#12 » Post by .lordingmar1 » 15 Jun 2015 07:33

I wouldn't mind a RAF system or something similiar but I wouldn't like it to be instant 60. Why? Well 1x realms are a of filter trolls and other people who could hurt the comunnity.
Voldemorph <Vanilla Knights>

Soapstility

#13 » Post by Soapstility » 15 Jun 2015 07:47

On a second note, do you know how many idiots you'd funnel into the raiding or PVP scene? Imagine this in retail, every time you make a character you instantly cap and are rewarded with gear good enough to step into a raid, I don't wanna see that and most people on here don't either.

.Shilofax

#14 » Post by .Shilofax » 15 Jun 2015 08:20

If they allow instant 60, I'll quit this server and never look back.

oscar956

#15 » Post by oscar956 » 15 Jun 2015 08:35

What about level 30 for 5$