A Rough Ride - Sholazar Basin

Talk about and get help with the countless quests in World of Warcraft.
Vikki

A Rough Ride - Sholazar Basin

#1 » Post by Vikki » 17 Apr 2011 07:01

http://old.wowhead.com/quest=12536

Is there any chance you can get this quest fixed? It is part of much longer chain. By not being able to complete this, there are also some achievements which cannot be obtained. Like the loremaster, frenzyheart or oracles dailies. Can you please look into this and see if you can get it sorted out?

(Last question goes to GMs, or whoever can help)

Kisszek

Re: A Rough Ride - Sholazar Basin

#2 » Post by Kisszek » 19 Apr 2011 09:05

It cant be completed cause qgiver dont gives the item with u could summon the end npc at the vilage. (So qc is pointless for this q)
But as soon any1 could fix the croco (waypoint+itemgiveing on the end) feel free to post on trinity-s forum :P

Vikki

#3 » Post by Vikki » 20 Apr 2011 16:28

You can have the npc spawned though and the quest in qc. This way you could proceed. I don't see why it's so hard to get that done.

Matsy

#4 » Post by Matsy » 20 Apr 2011 20:16

Point is, its not a important quest, why should we bother helping loads of people doing a stupid non-important quest.
If we did, we would have to help on pretty much ALL bugged quests.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Vikki

#5 » Post by Vikki » 22 Apr 2011 14:04

Right... and what would quailify as an important quest then? the one with the sleeping peons? which can be done, yet it is in the qc?
This quest also leads to a mount, quite a few companions, some achievements, and what's strange is that it doesn't seem all that hard to fix - i.e. an npc spawn

Kisszek

#6 » Post by Kisszek » 23 Apr 2011 09:12

@Vikki-y This quest is not hard to fix? wow than go away and write a waypointed script where the crocco at the camp lets u ride him to the vilage+ on the end u get an item wich u summon the npc (and npc isnt constant there) and feel free to post it on the trinity forum so roel could implement.
And here qc cant help since u wont get the item what is needed to summ the npc, u get that by riding the croco, and roel took it from qc cause of this out.

Vikki

#7 » Post by Vikki » 23 Apr 2011 23:49

And why is it that hard to just spawn the npc? :) without the whole waypoint script and item giving and all that?

I mean honestly... it's a matter of spawning one npc and that's it. I'm sure noone will mind the fact that they don't get to ride the croco, as long as they can advance the quest chain. If you fly to the destination and find the npc there... would that be a crime? Honestly people... why do you always look for the hardest solution? Make it work... even if it's slightly different than what it's supposed to do. Make players vote. No quest, or spawned npc and walk/fly there. I'm pretty sure I can guess the results