Does my proof work and proof my self that didn't hack?

Everas

Does my proof work and proof my self that didn't hack?

#1 » Post by Everas » 06 Apr 2011 18:07

My post was deleted, my ticket was read, and i didn't get any answer back. So I was just wandering does any gm read my proof, does it work, or I still need to talk to any gm about it thx you :D.

oOXColdmoonXOo

Re: Does my proof work and proof my self that didn't hack?

#2 » Post by oOXColdmoonXOo » 06 Apr 2011 18:55

It would help a ton if you could be a bit more specific. Your post is extremely vague so I doubt anyone knows what you're taking about.

Arvit

#3 » Post by Arvit » 06 Apr 2011 19:31

Well I saw your previous post and I just loved that Gm that looked like a little bear :D
Back to the point if they removed your post they probably didn't believe you so you are screwed.

Intervention
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Intervention » 07 Apr 2011 00:23

I didn't even read the post that i asked you to post and i didn't receive the personal message with the picture in the message.

This link should go to my forum profile: http://www.truewow.org/forum/ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox

Anyway, for those GM's who don't know this situation, user claimed he was lagging and not fly hacking.

Myself and Matmin appeared at him in Netherstorm and he was flying around with no lag and no mount buff. The only reason i didn't ban him was when i tele'd him to anticheat jail he had 22k lag and then it went back down to 6k. I thought i would give him the benefit of the doubt rather than just ban him.

Please post your picture to me or onto this forum post as proof, otherwise i will ban you.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

OkweL

#5 » Post by OkweL » 07 Apr 2011 07:24

oOXColdmoonXOo wrote:It would help a ton if you could be a bit more specific. Your post is extremely vague so I doubt anyone knows what you're taking about.
Especially those who are able to delete posts/topics.

I have personally deleted topic:
Deleted topic “Proof that i didn't use flying hack it was really a lag” written by
» Everas
Reasons WHY I deleted your topic were (random order):
- you have been interrogated by @Inter in GM jail, there had to be a reason for a GM to use it before any action.
- you have posted oversized screenshot and it has been said million times to use thumbnails
- I have warned in the past and asked Moderators to warn players that are having connection problems (like lag, or high latency) to log out and fix it, before connecting and playing again.

Last could be ignored if reviewed by GMs, as we have to follow player before ban. If you want to continue feel free in this topic but with valid screenshot (thumbnail) and reason. It will be eventually discussed.

Intervention
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Intervention » 07 Apr 2011 08:43

I told the player in future to not come online if his latency is that bad in case he gets accidentally banned just like this situation. There has been a few times where i have almost banned someone who is just legitimately lagging.

Anyway, as said above i asked him for a screenshot of his lag as there were a few reasons i back tracked on my decisions whether to ban him or not.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

OkweL

#7 » Post by OkweL » 07 Apr 2011 09:20

I would go this way:
- warn player that high latency may cause a ban on his account IF anticheat system goes crazy
- suggest him log out and fix connection or wait till it will be better
- if <player> ignores above, you know what, no need to see a screenshot - that's waste of time. .pinfo will show you exactly the same thing as he on screenshot

Everas

#8 » Post by Everas » 07 Apr 2011 12:34

First thing i want to sorry for me answering slowly cause i have class today for whole day. And also i want to sorry for the rule in forum and picture cause I never play forum and didn't real the rule really sorry :cry: . And Intermin i can't send a pm cause I never play forum so it didn't allow me to send.

Ok now to prove myself that it is a lag
In this photo i was flying and my action was still casting the speel but on the top right of the page it is a helicopter mount. The chatlog on the bottom left has nothing except me chating in guild and there is no other message cause of lag. The latency was red and i was using Mind Flay, Power Word shield, Stamina buff, and Helicopter mount at the same time

A few second later in this picture i was on the ground with no mount and my guild mate was near me. The message on the bottom left show up really fast from the world message and me chating lag lag. This time I was trying to cast flash heal, mind flay, power word shield, psychic scream, Dispersion, and horse mount but nothing come out.

This picture just show the latency but i want to post it because i love the bear :D

Thx for reading :D

Warpath

#9 » Post by Warpath » 07 Apr 2011 12:52

omg! i wanna go to GM Jail !!!!!!!

Intervention
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Intervention » 07 Apr 2011 14:54

Okay, it's a good thing you took these screens.

In future please refer to OkweL and my posts and what i said to you ingame on what to do in a laggy situation otherwise you'll get banned for 'no reason'.

Nothing more needs to be said here, close the topic if you wish.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Everas

Re: Does my prove work and prove my self that didn't hack?

#11 » Post by Everas » 07 Apr 2011 15:05

So i am save now right?
thx you intervention from now on i know how to deal with lag XD
Cya in truewow sometime and hope the place will not be gm jail :D

OkweL

#12 » Post by OkweL » 07 Apr 2011 18:42

Warpath wrote:omg! i wanna go to GM Jail !!!!!!!
I shouldn't say that here, but if you pay enough I can take you there. Remember that I have to share with @Kraimin, @Matmin, @Intermin and @Roel so they wont count this as power abuse. As bonus you can take photos as souvenirs.
j/k :lol:

Kraith
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Kraith » 07 Apr 2011 19:27

DON'T DO IT!!! ;) I did it once (to test using teleport commands) and I was swamped with mods clamoring for weeks. :D
Kraith - RIP Maelstrom - 80 Troll Huntard
Retired GM, Inactive from game/forum

Warpath

#14 » Post by Warpath » 07 Apr 2011 20:48

I hope I get a huge lag spike, so u think Im hacking, and I get into the GM Island one day :D

OkweL

#15 » Post by OkweL » 08 Apr 2011 05:30

Warpath wrote:I hope I get a huge lag spike, so u think Im hacking, and I get into the GM Island one day :D
It's not like every suspected player is taken there.