I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Warpath

I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#1 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 12:16

Hello people, today I wanted to upload areans that Mcblack and Me did last night.
This is also for some random people who say that Im noob (those are ususally ppl who go around and tell everyone they're noobs, except themself), and for people who say Mcblack is a nab too. I saw ppl naming him Mcfail or Failblack, I really dont know why cuz hes a great Arms Warrior.

We defeated many arena teams who have awesome PVP gear, like Core, Jamhead, Slayma...and ppl like Serte and Disturbia. They all have wrathfull weapons and good PVP gear.
Our gear is a mix of furius and rentless parts. Mcblack's weapon is item level 251 Ramaladis Blade of Cunning. Mine is Seethe and a sucky item lvl 200 holy shield.So u can see that our gear sux.

We'll start of with Core and Jamhead the 1st fight:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdRCDocYFZs
We lost, tho Jamhead has been almost killed.

The we had our second fight wich we won:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-dZMza2dnY
Note how our gear sux badly, and theirs is awesome. If we only had the same gear, we would 100% be 1 of the top 2v2 arenas on the server.

Than here u have Arana and Peperixie (hope thats the name), who are on the same gear level as us:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-vL8IO5dE8

Ahhh....and than Slayma, the super-awesome-geared priest and his partner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljLaQCw7rI

Here u have Lelouch and Enkay, it was hard vs. them cuz they had rly good burst damage and CC.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-H2qjoqkSk

Here is Serte and Disturbia who have wrathfull weapons too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64suZpaBFZs

Here is another game vs. Serte and Disturbia, too bad I remembered to film it at the end part:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo448RNOzeA

U can see here that ppl with skill can beat ppl with gear. And think before u call someone a noob, he might have more gaming experience than you have years of life.

Great games ppl :D

Toxic Reaper

Re: I SWEAR SHE WAS EIGHTEEN arenas

#2 » Post by Toxic Reaper » 26 Mar 2011 12:45

arms warrior + healer = faceroll
ToxicReaper- Tauren Druid:
- Restoration PvP and PvE
- Balance PvP

Ghainelor- Orc Deathknight:
- Blood Tank PvE
- Unholy PvP and PvE

Dokusei-Orc Shaman:
- Restoration PvE and PvP
- Elemental PvP and PvE

Infinitus- Undead Priest:
- Discipline PvP and PvE
- Shadow PvP

Bloodintent- Undead Rogue:
- Assassination PvP and PvE
- Subtlety PvP

Rythen- Undead Warlock:
- Affliction PvE and PvP
- Destruction PvE

Choine- Undead Mage:
- Frost PvP
- Fireball-TTW PvE

Paradigma- Buttelf Paladin:
- Protection PvE and PvP
- Holy PvP and PvE

Stryke

#3 » Post by Stryke » 26 Mar 2011 14:03

" This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. "

One of the reasons I hate living in Switzerland -.-

Slaym

#4 » Post by Slaym » 26 Mar 2011 14:07

totaly agree with toxic. hpala and arms warrior is the most easy combo to play there it seems. i also have team on my holy pala with a warrior and i see that the combo is actually very easy (i have like 90% win and 10% loss in that team). to be honest, every noob can play a holy pala and spam heals while oponents are just dying there. i hate how some people think that they're so awsome, so skilled, not much geared and they pwn..you know, it's the class that's overpowered ;).

culain

#5 » Post by culain » 26 Mar 2011 14:17

You roll arms warrior and holy paladin and u dare talk about skill ? Well that`s new.

Warpath

#6 » Post by Warpath » 26 Mar 2011 14:56

What can I see here ? I can see some poeple, crying about paladins and warriors how OP they are. Learn to play.

Whatchya

#7 » Post by Whatchya » 26 Mar 2011 15:01

all warriors are noobs, they don't know how to play other classes. if you are warrior you instantly become noob, if you find a healer for your arena team you are noob, in the worst case if you find a holy paladin arena partner you are so big noob. sarcasm lol.

if you still agree on that roll holy pala/warrior go against my priest. GL.

Slaym

#8 » Post by Slaym » 26 Mar 2011 15:01

Warpath wrote:What can I see here ? I can see some poeple, crying about paladins and warriors how OP they are. Learn to play.
there's nothing to learn here...me and my partner almost killed you and you bubbled, i wanted to mass dispel to remove bubble and you stunned me (if i remember right, not sure tough, but i always remove bubble IF i can) and my trinket was on cooldown at that time i was dead - and you also spam healed yourself. i'm cloth afterall.

Heartshiver

#9 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:20

whatchya you are warrior too :D and for other people who never played warrior and they are talking about it i must say warrior is hardest to play

Heartshiver

#10 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:20

but when you once learn how to play them you can beat eny class
Sign: Mcblack

Whatchya

#11 » Post by Whatchya » 26 Mar 2011 15:28

In the end of the day you can beat warrior/healer teams l2p l2p.

Heartshiver

#12 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:28

Slaym wrote:
Warpath wrote:What can I see here ? I can see some poeple, crying about paladins and warriors how OP they are. Learn to play.
there's nothing to learn here...me and my partner almost killed you and you bubbled, i wanted to mass dispel to remove bubble and you stunned me (if i remember right, not sure tough, but i always remove bubble IF i can) and my trinket was on cooldown at that time i was dead - and you also spam healed yourself. i'm cloth afterall.
Taht means he have good reflexes not that he is noob

Slaym

#13 » Post by Slaym » 26 Mar 2011 15:29

Heartshiver wrote:
Slaym wrote:
there's nothing to learn here...me and my partner almost killed you and you bubbled, i wanted to mass dispel to remove bubble and you stunned me (if i remember right, not sure tough, but i always remove bubble IF i can) and my trinket was on cooldown at that time i was dead - and you also spam healed
yourself. i'm cloth afterall.
Taht means he have good reflexes not that he is noob
/rofl

Cyrius

#14 » Post by Cyrius » 26 Mar 2011 15:31

Just go freaking Ret, i dont know why Mo-fo's dont roll it in arena...its like...the Superior spec. (Major sarcasm) i prefer to heal my partner alittle, protect him at he same time i do dmg, much better then running around like a healbot and wait for your parter to pick up the rigth guy to kill, while im healing his @$$. With all my respect to all holy paladins, they are a pain in the ass to figth in arena just because they are highy overrated then any other healer class in the game, and i mean by that ...high burst healing at low mana cost. Disc priests Penance is ok, 2 sec cast does healing per sec, but if you compare it to the total amount healed to a holy paladin's : Divine Fever , Holy Shock and flash of ligth...(in that same 2 sec period of time with globals)...its just rediculous. all these in 2s, cuz 3s is diferent. And even if you all know i dont play holy very well I think that i know enough to judge like this.

Anyway ...good videos ,but that all you can do with that setup. there is nothing more to it, you cant play it better, you cant play it worse, its just themechanic of this kind of team. And thats it, thats my Stance on this theme. Im not saing this cuz my team cant win agains hpaladin/ warrior, cuz it Can, theres ways of glyphing and specing in order to improve your abilitie to kill $#@!ing holy paladins. Im also saing this cuz i dont wana hear more trash talk about ret cuz its an awesome spec. YOU SHOULD TRY IT!!

Heartshiver

#15 » Post by Heartshiver » 26 Mar 2011 15:34

laugh, laugh. You can do only that. btw. Whatchya i like ur video ;D