Transfer Request from Mongolian Server

Sukzor

Transfer Request from Mongolian Server

#1 » Post by Sukzor » 01 Jan 2016 21:23

Hello Truewow Staff, I'm Player from mongolian server named Battle.MN also an officer from a guild called WARSONG the one which want to make guild transfer. Sorry for contacting later had some stuff to do RL. anyway We are from some dead server it was 2x when we started lately it changed to 4x due to low pop. everyone QQd bout low pop and Admin said that they gonne move to MOP or WOD server sience middle of Janurary or something.but the thing is We'r not for that shit expansion, purely loved for Wotlk and started for 3.3.5 servers and suddenly met my old guild mate Jimihendrix from Omegawow(closed by now) he suggested me to make topic here and i did. Anyway that server 4-5 years old and this year they made 2x realm called Icarus as i said it changed to 4x lately but were like 2x for 2 months that means some of us lvl'd on 2x. but that doesnt matter the thing is as my friend suggested we want to move here, there we have a guild called "warsong" and all of them wants to transfer aka migrate to truewow and make their new home here thats like as i counted 50-60 players just a horde place, some of ally guilds heard it and asked me bout this transfer too, if u guys want to welcome us for truewow familly we would do our best for this server, once i've heen GM on #1 guild on omegawow and now some of them are here and started their career here also i wish that too. anyway Horde members are 50-60 atm, if u accept this request i will be able to invite some alliance guildies and make their home here. Anyway thank you! i will be rdy here for reply.
Cheerz!
Last edited by Sukzor on 02 Jan 2016 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: Transfer Request from Mongolian Server

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 01 Jan 2016 21:42

Hello!

You can request a transfer at this link http://www.truewow.org/transfer-beta because we will need to check the characters and the server out and then we will have a discussion on our Staff forums to see what kind of transfer should we give (predefined or 1:1) since this will bring lots of players to our server.

Crymaker
Donor

#3 » Post by Crymaker » 01 Jan 2016 21:49

Hello old friend.
I can say few words on this as a player. Polite,nice player/s many of them. I had fun playing with them years ago,and as a player i would love to see those ppl making their home to our server.

Decission is on stuff as mentioned above.
Meanwhile make all of them que into mentioned link above for transfer.

Hopefully will see you soon ingame.
Cheer.
JIMI

Characters:
~ Jethrotull 80 LvL Troll Shaman PvE - Restoration
~ Gothicows 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Balance
~ Sykor 80 LvL Tauren Druid PvE - Tank
~ Jimshields 80 LvL Troll Priest PvE - Discipline
~ Jimolocks 80LvL Undead Warlock PvE - Affliction
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“There's a shadow just behind me, shrouding every step I take,making every promise empty,pointing every finger at me.”

Sukzor

#4 » Post by Sukzor » 01 Jan 2016 21:55

thank you for reply, the thing is Server's admin blocked all IP adresses that trying to contact to outside servers except than Battle.MN, what can we do now? We rlly liked this server and want to make our own new home here and the old server is gonna move to some shit expansions which we dont like, I hope truewow staff will accept us =) and Happy new year! it would be best year for all of us, We'll meet in-game soon, thank you =)

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Hansrutger » 01 Jan 2016 22:23

How do you mean that he blocked? What ips did he block? Outside already registered accounts?
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Nymunne
Former Staff

#6 » Post by Nymunne » 01 Jan 2016 22:29

Hansrutger wrote:How do you mean that he blocked? What ips did he block? Outside already registered accounts?
I was about to ask the same question.

Also no matter the type of transfer we chose to do we need to be able to log in the accounts of the players as both transfers require us to gather some data about the characters that are put for transfer...

Sukzor

#7 » Post by Sukzor » 01 Jan 2016 22:39

I mean they blocked all IPS due to DDOS attack so.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#8 » Post by Dymond » 01 Jan 2016 23:50

Hi,
Please make a few transfer request so we can inspect your characters and server details as far as stats.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

comeback

#9 » Post by comeback » 02 Jan 2016 00:41

Dymond wrote:Hi,
Please make a few transfer request so we can inspect your characters and server details as far as stats.
Hi,
i made a request . Please use 2nd transfer request i wrote my pass wrong in 1st transfer request.

Fastor

#10 » Post by Fastor » 02 Jan 2016 05:33

If admin would give us db of players then transfer would be really really better.

Anyway, l been trying to enter that site since ever we start talking about you guys (Crymakers request to transfer you all). Due to that IP ban, l was unable to even have a glimpse on you.

Code: Select all

Closed for friends only!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Any idea how to pass it (beside me entering your PC and trying to reach it from you)?

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#11 » Post by Hansrutger » 02 Jan 2016 06:05

Fastor wrote:If admin would give us db of players then transfer would be really really better.

Anyway, l been trying to enter that site since ever we start talking about you guys (Crymakers request to transfer you all). Due to that IP ban, l was unable to even have a glimpse on you.

Code: Select all

Closed for friends only!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Any idea how to pass it (beside me entering your PC and trying to reach it from you)?
Vouching for this! I have experience. Whilst he's also on your PC, he will make 50000 improvements on it! :D
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster

Fastor

#12 » Post by Fastor » 02 Jan 2016 06:08

Hansrutger wrote:Whilst he's also on your PC, he will make 50000 improvements on it! :D
You still in hype since last time, dont you ^_^

mcheka

#13 » Post by mcheka » 02 Jan 2016 06:38

Hoping that the server does indeed meet our transfer requirements, and the staff are able to facilitate these transfers. New players are always welcome :)
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

comeback

#14 » Post by comeback » 02 Jan 2016 07:26

The IP block is only for webpage so you can login ingame on our accounts. i have already made a transfer request so you can login any time you want with my character.

Fastor

#15 » Post by Fastor » 02 Jan 2016 07:33

Ok, you are playing Blood Elf so that is a big plus :)

Found problems!

Several players in your guild have names that are already used on this server. Way we usually solve this is to give them free rename.

Also l cant enter forums.