Light of Dawn

If you are looking for a guild, guild members or leveling partners among the Alliance, this is a good place to find them.
Ogglethorpe

Light of Dawn

#1 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 10 Jun 2010 15:02

Alliance!

Join Light of Dawn and be part of the nicest guild community on TrueWoW. We are the second biggest guild on the server and are focussing mainly on leveling purposes at this moment. We'll help you get rid of ugly Hordes if you're annoyed, gear you up and help you find friends to do instances and elite quests!

We have no level requirements, but are selective in our guildmates. People who harass our members, beg for gold, use vulgar language or in short, any inappropiate behaviour WILL be banned from the guild. Below is a list with people that are not welcome anymore. We don't want to exclude but negative guild experiences cause good members to leave us.

We have our own guild vault, and are saving up for more tabs constantly. Our low-requirement tab is always completely filled up and all members who contribute to the guild will receive free items from this tab every day they pass by the bank. Our Elite Tab is accessible for a fee of 25 gold and provides you epic and rare items! This is only a one time fee, so even for low levels this should be very reachable. The gear in there is worth a lot more! Also, this fee can be decreased to 10g only if you donate a lot to the guild or even simply by inviting members. Our trusted members can rely on the guild to pay for their repair costs.

I could post rankings here, but since our second Free-for-all tab is only a few days away i won't, since the ranks might change a bit.

We currently have nearly 250 members of which 200 are active, I'll clean up those inactive every 2 months. If you want a helpful guild with loads of people around your level, be sure to join us! Since we are the youngest succesfull guild here, it shows our determination and fast growth in members.

To our members, please add a post if i forgot anything.

Banned members:

Feralthrone and alts, for being a nuisance in guild chat.
Noblebeastx and alts, for harassment of members and vulgar language.
Last edited by Guest on 12 Jun 2010 11:32, edited 2 times in total.

Noblebeastx

Re: Light of Dawn

#2 » Post by Noblebeastx » 10 Jun 2010 15:09

~No longer apart of guild~
Last edited by Guest on 10 Jun 2010 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

Ogglethorpe

#3 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 12 Jun 2010 11:34

Forgot to mention: We are looking for new low-ranking officers. Please apply in guild to receive our Veteran rank (soon to be changed into Low Officer)

Also trying to get some fair no-ganking pvp with some decent hordes! Truewow need some PvP and Light of Dawn is looking for some horde guilds and maybe Eternity support to get some fair action going.

Contact any of our members to get an invite!

Minime

#4 » Post by Minime » 12 Jun 2010 11:56

The guild will get a website soon.

Ogglethorpe

#5 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 12 Jun 2010 12:14

Minime wrote:The guild will get a website soon.
Thanks for that already, I'll send you an invite soon as you can change back to gnome with voting points.

GNOME FTW

Minime

#6 » Post by Minime » 12 Jun 2010 13:46

ok thanks, just don't forget to PM me all the info about the guild for the website.

GNOMES FTW

Ogglethorpe

#7 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 12 Jun 2010 20:24

Just found out that we are the biggest guild on alliance, more than all other guilds together. Quantity isn't quality ofcourse, but all my members know we are very selective and don't allow unproductive or unfriendly people in.

Cant deny that we need some higher levels with us, but hey, it will come! And then, we'll undeniably be the best guild on the server!

Help us grow and we'll take care of you.

Noblebeastx

#8 » Post by Noblebeastx » 12 Jun 2010 20:59

Thxs to me you are... -_-

Minime

#9 » Post by Minime » 13 Jun 2010 15:03

Join this guild, and you will enjoy evry minute of play. TRUST ME.

Ogglethorpe

#10 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 13 Jun 2010 19:03

Minime wrote:Join this guild, and you will enjoy evry minute of play. TRUST ME.
Thanks for supporting Light of Dawn, minime. And for organizing those tabs, we need another weapon and materials tab though, these are overflowing already.

For some reason, people dont take enough and keep donating xD

Minime

#11 » Post by Minime » 13 Jun 2010 19:56

I will donate, just need to get back with my money after buying the Fireskull shield (300g).

We need 1k gold now...so the best would be to VOTE, VOTE and VOTE.

Ogglethorpe

#12 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 13 Jun 2010 21:02

Noblebeastx wrote:Thxs to me you are... -_-
10 people including your alts dont really make that big a difference.

Ogglethorpe

#13 » Post by Ogglethorpe » 13 Jun 2010 21:03

Minime wrote:I will donate, just need to get back with my money after buying the Fireskull shield (300g).

We need 1k gold now...so the best would be to VOTE, VOTE and VOTE.
I could get the 1k now with 500g from votes but idd rather save my votes till 80, max profit for guild.

Minime

#14 » Post by Minime » 14 Jun 2010 17:15

good idea. Dude, do we need a website, cuz Ted says NO?

Noblebeastx

#15 » Post by Noblebeastx » 15 Jun 2010 00:34

Ogglethorpe wrote:
Noblebeastx wrote:Thxs to me you are... -_-
10 people including your alts dont really make that big a difference.
Hey dumb ass bitch,when i joined i remember seeing 135 members,when i got kicked you had 238.I got most of ure members for u.No one else in guild was recruiting for you.So if you want to flame me you must not know who i am bitch.