banning in rbgs

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Chronic

banning in rbgs

#1 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 08:17

so if you can get banned for afking in battlegrounds then why not ban those that sit there and farm farm farm you and not attempt to get the flag so if this is the case what we gonna get banned for not rezing when we are getting graveyard camped? i feel this whole thing is bullshit and you should ban the fucktards bug abusing and hacking and as ive seen it its only alli side hacking like palas running with the flag and having divine shield up in my opinion you guys keep up with this nonsense its goin to kill the servers population ban people that deserve it like alli logging there horde toon so that there is more alli then horde in bgs just keep shit fair and fun is all i'm saying i been a true wow loyal forever and ive seen many things thats gonna kill our awesome server welp hope all this gets sorted out so we can all have fun again
Last edited by Chronic on 07 Sep 2013 08:18, edited 1 time in total.
Death waits for no one, People wait for death and must keep themselves entertained while they wait

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

autismawareness

Re: banning in rbgs

#2 » Post by autismawareness » 07 Sep 2013 08:18

truewow best server eu bans people for afk #1

Myaoming
Former Staff

#3 » Post by Myaoming » 07 Sep 2013 08:19

The option to leave a Battleground was made for a reason. If you're gonna stay there and screw other people's gameplay, I'm afraid you will get punished for it.

Camping is part of the game. Don't expect your enemies to be easy with you.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

autismawareness

#4 » Post by autismawareness » 07 Sep 2013 08:20

Myaoming wrote:The option to leave a Battleground was made for a reason. If you're gonna stay there and screw other people's gameplay, I'm afraid you will get punished for it.

They're detering from completing the objective, thus breaking your elegant rules.

CONTRADICTION DETECTED.

Chronic

#5 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 08:23

afking in rbgs is fair to ban cuz chances are its alli loggin there horde toon for more alli then horde wich is cheating and i agree on but if a gm says rez and you tell them no i'm not getting camped then youre not afk just not being free kills go camp graveyard on official you will be banned there fore camping graveyard should be bannable
Death waits for no one, People wait for death and must keep themselves entertained while they wait

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Chronic

#6 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 08:24

Standing there camping graveyard and not getting flag is also detouring away from the objective to is it not the objective to cap 3 flags for the win ?

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Myaoming
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Myaoming » 07 Sep 2013 08:25

autismawareness wrote:
Myaoming wrote:The option to leave a Battleground was made for a reason. If you're gonna stay there and screw other people's gameplay, I'm afraid you will get punished for it.

They're detering from completing the objective, thus breaking your elegant rules.

CONTRADICTION DETECTED.
Where did I say it's related to the objective of the Battleground?
Myaoming wrote:By doing this, you're taking a place of another player who would wanna help the team defeating opponents, and working around the AFK system.
And by doing this, you're screwing other people's gameplay who are relying on their team mates to win a Battleground.

Chronic.. a faction is being camped and you're part of that faction. You don't wanna get camped >> you leave the Battleground, and not go around doing what I quoted above (basically doing nothing)...

Chronic

#8 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 08:30

ok so to cool things down where are we going with this because if the objective is to cap points or flags and one team is only camping graveyard and not proceeding with objective to win and the player does not rez because they cant they will get banned?

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Chronic

#9 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 08:38

also to clarify i'm fully in agreance with banning afkers that are not participating bgs but if alli/horde dont rez because there getting camped and they get banned for it i think thats unfair its more like the team submitting saying you guys win this one i mean if either faction has 2 flags and the other one has 0 flags and they choose to not rez because of being camped and the team that has 2 flags does not take the last flag would that not be getting away from the objective? the objective being to cap 3 flags ofc

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Myaoming
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Myaoming » 07 Sep 2013 08:40

No, actually there's a PvP reason here to not ress. They can ress when they group up as ghosts, or when the campers are gone.

In the case where I banned the player, he was actually staying there not wanting to play (objectives or PvP) just to get the points.

Chronic

#11 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 08:49

now someone just standing there and not participating yes is same as afking and not helping in the team but if one side or the other is camping and not getting the flag is yet again getting away from the objective of caping the flags for the win is it not ?

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Myaoming
Former Staff

#12 » Post by Myaoming » 07 Sep 2013 08:59

Repeating again, it's not related to the BG's objective. You either chose to PvP (kill enemies) or work on the objectives. Either way, you're helping the team, unlike standing there, and moving from time to time to avoid the AFK system and doing nothing.

Chronic

#13 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 09:08

did u not read i agree with someone standing there doing nothing is not helping bgs the issue that i have is the fact that if we get banned for not rezing because of one team or the other camping the graveyard and not completing the objective seems unfair to those who are getting camped now banns for afkers or people not participating i agree with but banning because of getting capmed seems a bit unfair seems youre dancing around the real question and not clarifying anything or answering simple question of why if you ban some for not rezing due to being camped and yet you dont ban those doing the camping and not sticking to the objective of the game ?

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion

Myaoming
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Myaoming » 07 Sep 2013 09:35

Well Chronic, I'm not in the mood to dance.

He actually ressed, and he was not being camped in that BG.

Chronic

#15 » Post by Chronic » 07 Sep 2013 09:53

to be real man i dont wanna have any issues either mate i am just voicing my opinion and trying to help keep things fair for all so all can have fun and enjoy the server its what were all here for is it not to play and have fun all i'm saying is that if you guys decide to ban those that decide not to rez because there getitng camped it will piss a lotta people off and you should be fair and ban those that can oviousely take the flag home for the win and decide to camp it should go both ways so that is fair for all i'm saying

Chronic
Maldaki
Geekthefreak
Dameion