TrueWoW YouTube Introduction Competition

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Palcemvglaz

Re: TrueWoW YouTube Introduction Competition

#16 » Post by Palcemvglaz » 23 Dec 2012 10:58

Thank you!
What do you mean for "sketchy"?

Hero_kris

#17 » Post by Hero_kris » 23 Dec 2012 11:48

Agree with Cover - really cool idea Palce ! I personally recommend to you to change the music to something more dynamic and powerful - like the chorus that sings in Blizzard s trailers and videos .
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Etro
Honorary Member

#18 » Post by Etro » 24 Dec 2012 03:02

While doing the intro, i found that the emblem's res was too low, and i couldn't use it. So i made one myself, similar but not identical. Use it if you want to.

EDIT: I modified the image a little bit.
Last edited by Etro on 24 Dec 2012 12:35, edited 7 times in total.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Cover25

#19 » Post by Cover25 » 24 Dec 2012 03:11

Palcemvglaz wrote:Thank you!
What do you mean for "sketchy"?
Creepy.

Hero_kris

#20 » Post by Hero_kris » 24 Dec 2012 12:29

Etro I think that yours is better than the current XD. - You have mainly modified the font right ? I couldnt see our current one perfectly because I watched it from the intros here.
This is a block of text that is added to all your posts. - You can find it in ''Inbox>Profile>Edit signature'' and write the thing you want to be added to your posts. - I wrote this so people who dont know how to set this can see.

Etro
Honorary Member

#21 » Post by Etro » 24 Dec 2012 12:37

Texture and size, also. BTW, i edited it again.
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Hero_kris

#22 » Post by Hero_kris » 24 Dec 2012 12:44

Can you post the previous one too ? I am not sure if I can see the difference but I am sensing that maybe I liked the other one more.

Etro
Honorary Member

#23 » Post by Etro » 24 Dec 2012 12:46

Are you asking for the first one i did or the one that is currently on facebook? Anyway, i'll send you a PM with the first one i did.

Intervention
Former Staff

#24 » Post by Intervention » 24 Dec 2012 14:55

Etro can you do a high res Christmas one, easter one and new years one? I'll reward your efforts because the first one you posted looked nice and I've always wanted to get a high res image of it.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Etro
Honorary Member

#25 » Post by Etro » 24 Dec 2012 15:01

Sure. Any ideas of how it should be like?

Intervention
Former Staff

#26 » Post by Intervention » 24 Dec 2012 16:25

Well Christmas one you can copy from the Facebook Page. As for easter and new years... Easter I guess should be wrapped with ribbon and some easter eggs at the bottom left and right? As for new years, some sort of fire works display and streamers etc.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Cover25

#27 » Post by Cover25 » 24 Dec 2012 16:27

Dude, just throwing this out there, try to see if you can make it all moving, like the fireworks and stuff.

Intervention
Former Staff

#28 » Post by Intervention » 24 Dec 2012 16:31

I'd personally rather a still image over a gif or something for pages. But for YouTube then yeah sure.
Chicken, Fried Chicken

Etro
Honorary Member

#29 » Post by Etro » 24 Dec 2012 18:12

I don't think i can remaster the current christmas emblem, the res is just too low. And i can't find the wearth that the person who made the emblem used. I also can't find a wearth that could replace it.

Cover25

#30 » Post by Cover25 » 24 Dec 2012 18:13

Would it be possible to make one from scratch?