About wrong macro.

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Delerium

About wrong macro.

#1 » Post by Delerium » 21 Dec 2012 04:02

Wtf about horde admins, i clicked wrong macro by my mistake in word chat.It was like:
( O_O )
_) (_
/ \
/ /| / /
\ | oo====> Suck it!
| | |
|__|__|
<__||__>

After that i said im so sorry that i pushed wrong macro what should be raid one and i get insta mute.
Admins be happy and dont worry, it was mistake,..you should wArn not mute

Delerium

Re: About wrong macro.

#2 » Post by Delerium » 21 Dec 2012 04:21

*And if you admins trying to say that you warned me or delete this topic then i just say that : f**** you whoever did this.
___________________________________________________-

NEW ORGRIMMAR FOREVER
(Rag. on your way)

Nexxus

#3 » Post by Nexxus » 21 Dec 2012 13:32

Dat macro! Is mine! :o

Also I didn't got muted when I pushed it >.> And I did it in Horde and Ally world chat :o

Justice for Delerium!

Flexall
Donor

#4 » Post by Flexall » 21 Dec 2012 14:09

....... you told someone to suck your dick, I woulda muted you too
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Nexxus

#5 » Post by Nexxus » 21 Dec 2012 16:25

Someone always tell someone that on world chat. Noone get muted. And if you macro it, you get muted? I dont get it...

Or maybe you mean to mute cause of text flood?

Flexall
Donor

#6 » Post by Flexall » 22 Dec 2012 00:41

I am no longer staff, thus I can't mute anyone. If I saw anything of that nature, I would mute, regardless.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Intervention
Former Staff

#7 » Post by Intervention » 22 Dec 2012 03:23

You'd be muted for text flood regardless of what it sajd. Plus to me it wasn't a mistake because you said hey inter and then you submitted that. I didn't actually mute you but it looked to me like you were saying that to me regardless.

The amount of people say it was a mistake is a ridiculously exaggerated amount.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!