Unban account

Begletsut

Unban account

#1 » Post by Begletsut » 11 Nov 2012 16:39

Hi my brother has an acc, kingkarta, so he was flying in winterspring and there i had bugged, he couldnt move, it was like a invisible barrier that didnt let him move and i was trying to do anything and i tried to unmount to see if i can fall to the ground but didnt worked and then i wrote a ticket, comed a GM and saw him, he was trapped there and it dropped him from server and when he tried to enter he saw he was banned. Please unban his acc coze we dont use hacks, i hope you understand that. Thank you

Cover25

Re: Unban account

#2 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Nov 2012 16:45

You neglected to include how you were jumping 200 feet into the air and were dropping continuously.

Begletsut

#3 » Post by Begletsut » 11 Nov 2012 17:08

Cover25 wrote:You neglected to include how you were jumping 200 feet into the air and were dropping continuously.
I hope i cant understand u, i was flying with my mount and i tried to unmount to fall and i was staying there without can moving

Cover25

#4 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Nov 2012 17:15

Begletsut wrote:
Cover25 wrote:You neglected to include how you were jumping 200 feet into the air and were dropping continuously.
I hope i cant understand u, i was flying with my mount and i tried to unmount to fall and i was staying there without can moving

Begletsut

#5 » Post by Begletsut » 11 Nov 2012 17:22

idk what are u tolking about i was bugged and i wrote to a gm to fix me and he banned me -_-

Doctor_J
Developer

#6 » Post by Doctor_J » 11 Nov 2012 17:31

Well you was seen by two gms repeatedly seemingly jumping far up into air and then falling back down, I have checked by where you was seen and cant find any invisible objects there either.

If you was not hacking you was definitely doing something strange has it was witnessed by 2 gm's

You say you were flying but you was showing no mount type buff.

Darchrow
Donor

#7 » Post by Darchrow » 11 Nov 2012 17:36

he said he unmounted then he bugged, and if he was hacking, why would he make a ticket about and ask staff to help him ?
>.<
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

Cover25

#8 » Post by Cover25 » 11 Nov 2012 17:36

Doctor_J wrote:Well you was seen by two gms repeatedly seemingly jumping far up into air and then falling back down, I have checked by where you was seen and cant find any invisible objects there either.

If you was not hacking you was definitely doing something strange has it was witnessed by 2 gm's

You say you were flying but you was showing no mount type buff.
At that you cannot fall with a mount on.

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Kindzadza » 11 Nov 2012 17:38

But why one would simply ask for GM help if he/she has hacks? Doesn't make sense to me...

Begletsut

#10 » Post by Begletsut » 11 Nov 2012 17:42

I never used hacks and i never will so i saw a bug i tried to fix it i couldnt, i reported it and they banned me....perfect

Rhaps

#11 » Post by Rhaps » 11 Nov 2012 17:46

He said he dismounted in the air so he could fall.. meaning i believe that he tried to fall from 200 feet up by dismounting in the air and then just continued to glitch back up to 200 feet over and over.
I dont know how a bug like this would happen but i also think it is dumb to assume he was hacking since he did write a ticket asking for help..and as any have said here already..Why would he make a ticket if he was hacking??
I think this case needs some discussion amongst staff lol.

Begletsut

#12 » Post by Begletsut » 11 Nov 2012 17:56

Doctor_J wrote donot want to say one thing that was making one but I tell you what I've played this server a while when talking to the GM had a bit of lag as I get stuck in an invisible wall and I could not leave me down there to probe of the frame to see if that fell down but I stay in the air fly can not use hearthstone because I said I was moving in that call a GM to alludaes me out of there as I do not speak English well not me occurred using googe translator and explain how GM could sack me teleport bug near me, then I use my mount i told the GM: hear voi flying again near the glass ceiling so you can see where you are and can solve the problem so that does not happen to another player the same. I flew up and said: I can see where I am right now? - did not answer and saw that the biggest barrier was where I was stuck I said these very words: wow what big bug zone - then I thought that the server had fallen wait 5 min and try to enter again but could not probe with the account of my brother to come and enter smoothly truewow.org I went to enter the web aver that gets me going and your acc is banned rrepente ! . I went cold I do not know from the account again with my brother went to the place where the invisible barrier was and was not. I thought the GM banned him I had corrected the bug and now tells me to stop lying .... I let these people hallucinate on this server took more than seven years or 5 and there is not I can not see my registration date mentiendo I earn besides the GM? with a score above level 80 to play quite a few years told me last night and I took a MOD to speak with a GM today and it tells me to stop lying to put the forrum and now I'm putting it here and say that I saw above that buff had no saddle nose to hack people stories but we just want to keep playing I do not want to hurt anyone I saw a bug and communicate what I thought fuck hack aver that nose that I do? I want to play this server but I want to be like that I do not understand (it translated by google translator from Spanish into English)

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#13 » Post by Kindzadza » 11 Nov 2012 18:22

Was the Anticheat spamming or something? Just look again into this before leaving the ban...Whoever was involved of course,I am not gonna interfere in the ban :)

Myaoming
Former Staff

#14 » Post by Myaoming » 11 Nov 2012 18:46

Ok so I answered his ticket yesterday and spoke for about 30 mins with him, and I told him to bring it to the forums. Let's start with logic 1st, as everyone said, why would he make a ticket and ask for help if he's hacking?
2nd, I can confirm that there is those kinds of "Invisbible barriers" in Wintergrasp that can block a mounted or dismounted player for 1-3 seconds but not more.
3rd, the player was only jumping and falling continuously from both GM's point of view. As for the player itself, he was just stuck in the air. (He repeated that several times when I was talking to him. sadly no screenies). So I guess it could be a visual bug for the player. He also mentioned that he couldn't use Hearthstone, since it was saying that it can't be used while moving.
4th, yes Kindz, AC was apparently spamming according to what Doc told me, but an AC spam doesn't always mean a hack.

It's not 100% sure he was hacking, even if 2 GMs "confirmed" it. So I don't really get why he got banned all of a sudden. This should have been discussed exactly how we did with previous victims on our forums.
Elder Myaoming (aka Slardar): Level 80 Tauren Feral PvE/PvP
Siforosse of the Undercity: Level 80 Undead Affliction Warlock PvP/Demon PvE
Zibuluge of the Ashen Verdict: Level 80 Human Frost DK PvP/PvE
Inverse: Level 80 Human Fire Mage PvP/PvE
Slar: Level 80 Night Elf Resto/Feral Druid PvE

Darchrow
Donor

#15 » Post by Darchrow » 11 Nov 2012 19:11

your " no interfering with other GMs ban " rule is the stupidest rule of all
this dude can barely write in english, he wouldn't even go through all this trouble and hard time if he was really hacking
and same for making a ticket about it
that ban is bad, and the on who banned him should feel bad
idiots
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily