guild duels

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
shadowdragon1925

guild duels

#1 » Post by shadowdragon1925 » 02 Jun 2012 19:28

What if we organized a grand guild tournement?
Here is the thing... Each guild would select 2 players to represent them in a tournement based on duels, these duels should held in a faction city or on a wide place. The 2 players elected from each guild would fight agaisnt oposite guilds, on 2vs2, not really shure what you guys think.
This event would have a purpose to stimulate the pvp comunity, make atachements to other guilds and of course, to decide wich guild prevails.
The winners should be rewarded with gold or some other prize(make your sugestion).
Example:
1stmatch
fallen empire vs immortal no more
fallen empire players: Kieve and Shadowwarder
immortal no more players: Nexxus and Oxidice

2nd match
Timeless circle vs ultimate
timeless circle players:" " and " "
ultimate players: " " and " "

winer of 1st match: immortal no more
winner of 2nd match: timeless circle
3rd match:
immortal no more vs timeless circle........
And so on until only 1 guild is left.

This event would be held by the factions that agree, I dont know if you guys would want to make a final duel, (if the horde and the alliance do this) the winner guild of the horde angainst the winner guild of the alliance.

Tell me what you guys think :)

Kindzadza
Former Staff

Re: guild duels

#2 » Post by Kindzadza » 02 Jun 2012 19:35

2 Wrathful gladiators versus 2 furious? I know how that ends..

I don't think we have the population for it,so the rated arena is still a better place for this (getting geared).

shadowdragon1925

#3 » Post by shadowdragon1925 » 02 Jun 2012 20:27

The examples, werent realistic, they were just random.
Maybe you are right, the population isnt big enough, but its a sugestion, we may be able to make it in the future or not.
Still, I think it would be a cool event.
:)

Gorecleave

#4 » Post by Gorecleave » 03 Jun 2012 01:44

Honestly this sounds pretty cool =) but id like to go with singularity

shadowdragon1925

#5 » Post by shadowdragon1925 » 03 Jun 2012 02:37

well, this is just a sugestion, i post it, now you guys can give ur opinions and stuff xD
glad you like it Hoodrych ^^

Cover25

#6 » Post by Cover25 » 04 Jun 2012 01:12

Um, not to kill your hope shadow, but i'm probbly the most geared (in pvp) player in our guild, and i suck ass in pvp. soooooooo We'd get decimated :P but um, sure i guess. I wouldn't really mind (even though we are a PVE raiding guild, not pvp.)

shadowdragon1925

#7 » Post by shadowdragon1925 » 04 Jun 2012 02:13

Ahhahahaah!
yes, our guild has a desavantage about this, but, still, it would be hell fun!
:lol:

Bluebell
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Bluebell » 04 Jun 2012 08:51

You should prevent people who are in an arena team together/have been in the recent past from participating together. Otherwise it's sorta pointless.

Well, that and the fact I'm pretty sure 90% of Allies with any piece of Wrathful main set gear are in Immortal No More anyway.

Would be more interesting Horde side, but pretty sure Outlawz would win. I remember the Requiem vs Outlawz 5v5s were fun, and even some vs Immortal No More (well, everyone in the team was from Immortal), even if a bit hectic and uncoordinated.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?