PTR bugs go here

Belii

Re: PTR bugs go here

#16 » Post by Belii » 09 Jan 2012 13:39

Everytime I died I'd be stuck and had to leave and rejoin wg to play again. No idea why.

Protective

#17 » Post by Protective » 15 Jan 2012 16:02

SOTA: Once attacking a demolisher and you do not destroy it you will be in combat till it is destroyed. This prevents mounting and using other abilities. Also, the demolishers are a little too fast and once you enter one something weird happens: You stay on the position you entered but you can move it, so actually you can drive all the way to the top without an actualy movement.
Last edited by Guest on 15 Jan 2012 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

jamhead

#18 » Post by jamhead » 15 Jan 2012 16:08

SOTA:
Vehicles bugged in the same way as Wintergrasp, can't see walls or players and your not actually going anywhere.

Seaforium is plantable and does damage but its not visible on the ground, so the enemy can't disarm it. It also stays in your inventory if you die, when its supposed to drop, there's even an achievemnt for it.

Turrets aren't bugged like vehicles but they don't seem to do any damage to anything.

Need to somehow break a wall down to test anything else :P

ehm, final door opened when the bg ended, no reason why :P
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

My quest to prove anybody can paint - jamheadii.deviantart.com

Check out my new puzzle game Slide!

Protective

#19 » Post by Protective » 15 Jan 2012 16:15

jamhead wrote:
ehm, final door opened when the bg ended, no reason why :P
Axe passed via charge on the cannons and managed to get to the top, destroying the final chamber with bombs.

jamhead

#20 » Post by jamhead » 15 Jan 2012 16:25

Oh nvm that then
Currently addicted to hearthstone playing at legend rank. Feel free to add jamhead#2986

Tia

#21 » Post by Tia » 21 Jan 2012 13:13

Updated the list.

Hope you can provide another bunch of bug reports tomorrow ;)

Rayken xD

#22 » Post by Rayken xD » 22 Jan 2012 22:55

Well i think today was a waste of time, for me at least, cuz there was no SOTA and WINTERGRASP to test, where are the ppl? Do they just create all lvls 80s and gear them to see how its fun? Kmon, we need ppl to test and put this things on Truewow Realm (x1) :D.

-------------------------
SOTA

Well from SOTA of last week, i could notice that i did damage to the Gates with vehicles, the Gate was breaking, but in a moment it stop making damage and the gate was no more breaking, and i couldn't pass to other side.

-------------------------------
WINTERGRASP

I never had done before, but idk if is it possible to fly or not over there, cuz first time realm was on i couldnt, now i can.

---------------------------
The others buggs they already reported.

Rgds,
Rayken

Rayken

#23 » Post by Rayken » 29 Jan 2012 18:09

Well like i said i dont know nothing about SOTA or WG :D, but i'll post what i noticed today.

--------------------------------------

WG:

I can fly

I can't build a vehicle
http://i42.tinypic.com/e0mz50.jpg

I can't take bases
http://i43.tinypic.com/avhj6f.jpg

EDIT:
http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6386#p6386
I recommend checking out this guide how to post thumbnails of images next time ;) ~Tia

--------------------------------------

SOTA:

I made a video of SOTA, u can watch the bugs =D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpiacUQ ... e=youtu.be

Vehicles "working", u take them, run with them, fire (with 3 cooldowns), but when u get out of the vehicle, u cant jump or strafe (until relog).

Vehicles ressurecting when destroyed.

First time i joined SOTA today i could take vehicles inside the Defender base, and could win SOTA clicking on the BIG BALL at end. But after i joined SOTA again and couldn't win SOTA when use "i think its RUNIC the name of big ball" and there weren't no vehicles inside the bases.

----------------------------------------------

Hope my tips can help someway

Rgds
Rayken
Last edited by Guest on 31 Jan 2012 00:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Image size

Protective

#24 » Post by Protective » 05 Feb 2012 15:50

VoA bugs:

Stomp from Archavon has the same effects as the spikes from the first ICC boss on you. You need to reload to be able to move again.

WG bugs:

Kills works like supposed and got ability to build vehicles, able to destroy everything till chamber but didn't win battle. Key binding bug after leaving a vehicle.

Roel
Founder

#25 » Post by Roel » 12 Feb 2012 17:38

Dalaran Sewers:
Waterfall is only visual and you can walk inside, this doesn't make the arena undoable or unfair.
At the start you don't get pushed out so you can stay in the pipe as long as you want. If it would get opened with this we could say it's bannable if you stay in the pipe for too long but of course it's better to fix it first.

Ring of Valor:
You can get feared and stuck under the platforms, enough reason to keep it closed.
Warlock portals created at the start don't move up along with the platform so when teleporting back warlocks get stuck.

ribbaribbahey

#26 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 12 Feb 2012 17:56

Dalaran arena: Getting "out of line of sight" messages near the waterfall when there's no water. I noticed the starting push doesnt work too.

Ring of valor: totems and pets are placed on the ground below the elevator.

I couldnt see anything else cuz ppl was too busy to rush on me =_=

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Roel
Founder

#27 » Post by Roel » 12 Feb 2012 18:25

ribbaribbahey wrote:I couldnt see anything else cuz ppl was too busy to rush on me =_=
Sorry about that...

jamhead

#28 » Post by jamhead » 19 Feb 2012 16:24

Pretty much any CC like Polymorph or even charge in Dalaran sewers makes you go into a trippy land

http://oi40.tinypic.com/6omm1c.jpg

edit: heres ring of valors version :P
http://oi40.tinypic.com/34dotau.jpg

ribbaribbahey

#29 » Post by ribbaribbahey » 20 Feb 2012 13:44

In Ring of valor:
_ I were unable to walk on the pillars behind the two fire lines when they were at the ground floor. This "invisible pillar" had a smaller radius than the actual pillar, approx of the dimension of the brown exagon drawn on it. (It looks like the same problem as the dalaran's waterfall). I think that this is related somehow to the problem #3 i reported here because the radius seems equal to the little pillars' one.
_The AoEs like blizzard and the rogue's distract,so those which you choose where to cast them, dont work on the starting elevators (maybe they are meant to not work there idk).
_The other smaller pillars behind the elevators,once raised, don't obstacle the LOS.
The good thing is that in R.o.V. mages can use invisibility at start without going in a parallele universe o-o

I don't know how to program WoW but about the CC stuff that makes you fall: it seem to be related to the forced movements that CC's like polymorph or fear make you do in proximity of corners in the texture. Normally you cant move further but those movements seem to not being affected by this "no-cross-line" or to have a delay so that the CC'd character steps out of the texture and fall when the texture where they are walking ends. A quite simple example is in front of Orgrimmar:if you are polyed between the stone ramp (gray) and the ground (brown/red),if these movement make you raise the ramp and turn back, you don't pass from the ramp to the ground but you continue walking on the ramp which extends a lot under the ground,going this way under the ground texture.Anyway you can turn back from under the ground to over it as the ground texture wouldn't exist.You just walk on the ramp.
This is getting annoying on Ruins of Loraedon too,near the grave.

So i suggest to make these movements possible only on flat textures to avoid any kind of problems. If the char meets any corner, it turns backwards and walks in the other direction.

For any clarification about this post don't be shy and ask me: I'm yet a mess explaining things in my mothertongue, I can't imagine what you understand in english :P

Ribbaz - 2300 2v2 Enhancement
Pokimans - 2100 2v2 Fire
Cazzuto - Arms PvE / 1950 2v2
Dextr - Blood Dps PvE / Frost "priority list" Dps PvE
Ribba - Beast Mastery PvP / Survival PvE

My Enhancement PvP guide

Trance

#30 » Post by Trance » 06 May 2012 18:05

Image Image

^ the doors of the fortress in Wintergrasp are closed and there is a quest inside the building that's what I saw on my mini map but I don't show it :?