Usefull addons (all working on 3.3.5a)

Work with other players to create your own special custom interfaces and macros.
olec

Usefull addons (all working on 3.3.5a)

#1 » Post by olec » 01 Mar 2011 18:44

Hi all,

After being new to this server i started to miss my addons like in the regular game so i started a small search for some. This is the list i came up with, all are pretty usefull

Interface addons
- Cartographer This was the best map addon I know, but it's not getting updated anymore.. Well I found the solution to that HERE!!
- X-Perl UnitFrames Replaces your Unitframes, so you can modify them, also has an indicator in it for your agro, great for tanks.
- Bartender4 This is is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.
- SexyMap Gives your minimap a sexy look.
- SpartanUI SpartanUI is designed to free your screen by moving a majority of the interface elements to the bottom.
- KgPanels To freely design your WoW UI with selfmade graphics etc.
- Clinque Lets you assign mousebuttons and combinations freely to any spell.
- XLoot Looting interface with a button to shout all loots or tell them to party.
- IceHUD This is designed to keep your focus in the center of the screen where your character is.

Class specific addons
- RangeDisplay Essential addon for classes that rely on range!
- Pallypower Addon for Paladin buffs.
- StunWatch - Addon for Rogues to see how long there stun will stay on.
- Nonce- (DK) This displays a graphical indication of which presence is currently active on the edges of the screen.
- Mage Fever- Mage Fever is a proc and buff notification addon for mages.
- ShockAndAwe- (Shaman) This displays timer bars for Shocks, Stormstrike, Windfury (internal CD), Maelstrom Weapon, Lava Lash, Feral Spirits, and your shield.
- Viper Notify- (Hunter) Displays a notification when the hunter is using Aspect of the Viper at full mana. Also plays the egg timer "ding!" sound.
- DruidStats- DruidStats (Druid) calculates the actual stats you will gain when you equip an item, taking your talents and current shapeshift form into account.
- ForteXorcist- (Warlock) Spell Timer, Cooldown Timer, Self & Raid messages, Warning Sounds and more.
- Warrior Vigilance Tracker- (Warrior) Tracks, cast with one click and shows time left of Vigilance.

Addon for healers
- Healbot- Best addon for healers. It put's everybody in the raid in one window and you heal with just clicking on the name in the window.

Profession addons
- Gatherer- Gatherer is an addon for herbalists, miners and treasure hunters in World of Warcraft. It's main purpose is to track the closest plants, deposits and treasure locations on your minimap.
- Gem Helper- Gem Helper Search, filter and craft gems in the game!
- Mill Help- This displays which pigments will be produced when the herb is milled on the herb's tooltip and the herbs needed on the ink tooltips.
- Ackis Recipe List- This is an addon which will scan your trade skills and provide information on how to obtain recipes.

Battle/raid addons
- - Deadly Boss ModDeadly Boss Mods Addon for raids.
- Omen Threat Meter- It shows how much Threat you have. Easy for tanks to see when they need to step it up so people wont pull and for the other members when to slow down there dps.
- Atlasloot- Shows the loot from all bosses.
- RecountShows how much dps/healing (and some other stuff) everybody does.
- MikScrollingBattleText- Best onscreen combat log atm, even with sound.

Quests and Achievements
[!] - Zygog Guide 1-80 best guide there is
- Questhelper[/ur]l- Questhelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner.
[url=http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... onite.aspx]- Carbonite
- Alternative for Questhelper. This also shows enemy players in the area.
- TomTom- TomTom Acts as your portable navigation assistant.
- Overachiever- Overachiever Tools and tweaks to make the lives of players seeking Achievements a little bit easier.

other usefull addons
- prat- Prat Chat addon.
- Uber Inventory- Shows what is in your bank and in gvault.
- Auctionator This helps you buy, sell and manage auctions.
- OneBag3 - This will combine all of your bags into one frame.
-GearScore- Shows the total score of your gear and the score from others.
-Paranoia Enemy Player Alert- Gives alert if there is a nearby enemy player detected.
-Bonus Scanner Scans your equipment by reading item tooltips for cumulative bonuses like additional spell damage and sums them up.
-crapaway This small addon sells all useless gray items in your bags whenever you visit a merchant.
-autorepair Automaticaly repairs all your items when you visit a vendor with repair ability.

How to install addons
1. Download the addon that you want
2. Use Winrar to open the downloaded document.
3. Extract to C:World of Warcraft/Interface/Addons (this is the default location, so could be different)
4. Start the game
5. Click on Addons on your character screen and check 'load out dated addons'
6. Now Enter World and have fun with your new addon

If you download an new addon and there is a 'read me' file in it always read it cause it can be that you have to install the addon in an other way then the normal way explained above.

IF YOU DOWNLOAD AN ADDON MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE VERSION FOR 3.3.5!! 4.0 IS NOT WORKING HERE!!

Something not working? Something to add or have a question? Just let me know btw. if you really cant find a version that is working let me know and I'll upload my version for you!

Stryke

Re: Usefull addons (all working on 3.3.5a)

#2 » Post by Stryke » 01 Mar 2011 18:57

Great List! but ForteXorcist is for all classes not just warlocks :P
Maybe add the links i put up for TukUI in the TukUI thread :)

olec

#3 » Post by olec » 01 Mar 2011 20:11

will do :D

Velasong

#4 » Post by Velasong » 02 Mar 2011 13:01

i'd like to add that i've found carbonites map more accurate than cartographers an it can do what tom tom does

also bagnon(only 4.x.x on curse now) is better than onebag3 imo.ill upload a working version for 3.3.5 an other addons u missed that i have

necrosis- http://rapidshare.com/files/450590005/N ... 0-r226.zip
npcscan- http://rapidshare.com/files/450590006/_ ... .3.5.5.zip
bagnon- http://rapidshare.com/files/450590007/B ... .13.2b.zip
chatter- http://rapidshare.com/files/450590008/C ... 1.2.11.zip

u need a rapidshare acccount tho to dl these files
Last edited by Guest on 02 Mar 2011 16:28, edited 1 time in total.

OkweL

#5 » Post by OkweL » 02 Mar 2011 14:37

Great list, tho one of major addons (probably) is missing. Titan Panel.
And LooFilter might have more options to set than crapaway. But all depends on who is looking for what. :)

olec

#6 » Post by olec » 02 Mar 2011 16:40

will add the suggested links to the original topic as soon as i get home tonite

thx for the necrosis -forgot all about that one :"D

Universe

#7 » Post by Universe » 07 Mar 2011 18:55

Also can you add, Rating buster, Gear Score, Sunn art, Sunn art pack 1 to 10, Achievement Screenshotter..
Class:- MAGE:- Witty Mage.
Bags:- Bagnon
Rpg:- Boss talk

Whatchya

#8 » Post by Whatchya » 16 Mar 2011 11:50

Add what people says to add. And somone make it sticky so people could just come in here and would not bother with topics like "Help, what addons?"

Gj.

Universe

#9 » Post by Universe » 19 Mar 2011 09:29

shockandawe link broken. it takes u now str8 to cata addon and no links for the old addon..

Most major addon links are broken.. can you check and update them please..

Intervention
Former Staff

#10 » Post by Intervention » 23 Mar 2011 11:24

Nice list, thanks xD
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Desert Fox

#11 » Post by Desert Fox » 27 Mar 2011 15:09

Thank you for addons list,its very useful.

peacelover

#12 » Post by peacelover » 14 Jun 2011 14:17

nice list of addons :D at last i found 1 that i've been looking for and didnt knew what was it :D

+1 from me =D

Arraj

#13 » Post by Arraj » 30 Oct 2011 10:20

New players should type in google "addon name" for 3.3.5. since lot of them are now compatible with cata...
Sheena of the Warsong Clan

Bored with 80lv content? Check out my level 19 character guide.
New to server and need some cash? Check this out and make some easy gold