The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
narcissa

Re: The new PVP realm of truewow ( insta 80 )

#166 » Post by narcissa » 07 Oct 2011 06:00

there were 130 online PLAYERS earlier, not 80s...

Bleed

#167 » Post by Bleed » 07 Oct 2011 06:45

Roel wanted to say this...

Flexall
Donor

#168 » Post by Flexall » 07 Oct 2011 06:52

narcissa wrote:there were 130 online PLAYERS earlier, not 80s...
It was 130 80s...I know this because I done /who 80
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Guided

#169 » Post by Guided » 07 Oct 2011 06:59

Roel wrote:Expecting incoming complaints about fixing classic/TBC raids and Ulduar instead of ICC ^^
Finally some good news, getting so tired of only icc already o.o

Locus

#170 » Post by Locus » 07 Oct 2011 07:04

Heh.
Alexandros wrote:
-The new realm bugs nothing to the truewow realm, core updates does
-Core fixes are done by the trinity community, Roel only updates them in here.
- Ergo Roel has no fault at all about old and new bugs.
(1) Those bugs can be fixed by the admin/devs, many servers get the TC stuff and then fix some (especially minor bugs that can ruin larger parts of the game, like the dreamwalker chest, or class bugs)
---
(2) Roel gets busy on the new realm when he could be doing (1)
---
(3)
Alexandros wrote:- The new realm is meant for people interested in those kind of playing
There are a million funserver/instant80 realms already, and with less bugs or good active pvp community that this new realm lacks because, as you have already said:
Alexandros wrote: - TrueWoW since the beggining was only a blizzlike realm.
- So until the new realm came in, people in here was interested only in blizzlike content.
this means that it won't attract much people, making (2) more important because tending the main realm nets more reward to the community than tending the sad new realm. Also, if the main realm gets stagnant or more bugged, people can go to the instant 80 realm out of curiosity making the main realm even more stagnant.

---

Anyways narcissa, it doesn't matter that it makes sense, they will continue to be blind to it and act as if it's random childish trolling, while regarding criticism as such is a childish attitude on itself.

Alexandros

#171 » Post by Alexandros » 07 Oct 2011 08:42

Locus wrote:
Anyways narcissa, it doesn't matter that it makes sense, they will continue to be blind to it and act as if it's random childish trolling, while regarding criticism as such is a childish attitude on itself.
So give up already and end this kind of topics.

Roel
Founder

#172 » Post by Roel » 07 Oct 2011 08:43

1. I fixed the dreamwalker chest, on the standard TC build it's still bugged...

Locus

#173 » Post by Locus » 07 Oct 2011 09:58

Alexandros wrote:
Locus wrote:
So give up already and end this kind of topics.
Awww why are we being pushed to silence?

Also, nice to hear that Roel, hope it sparks PvE again and more people come to the server.

narcissa

#174 » Post by narcissa » 07 Oct 2011 11:06

Flexall wrote:
How can that be when at the same time site said 130 players online and in /who 80 in alliance there were 6-10 max 80s? I must be out of my mind I guess.

Locus

#175 » Post by Locus » 07 Oct 2011 11:15

narcissa wrote:
Flexall wrote:
How can that be when at the same time site said 130 players online and in /who 80 in alliance there were 6-10 max 80s? I must be out of my mind I guess.
Sadly it can't be proven who of you two is right, but seeing how things are lately I am inclined to think narcissa. Anyway I don't care much about discussion of how the server is doing now (i think it's quite clear and what's important is the future), though what is a tad annoying is that people present reasons for why the instant 80 realm sucks, reasons that make sense and are fully explained, and yet they are handwaved away as pointless trolling.

Cover25

#176 » Post by Cover25 » 07 Oct 2011 12:18

narcissa wrote:
Flexall wrote:
130 80s online?!? I doubt that very much. Havnt seen those number......ever on truewow.

Flexall
Donor

#177 » Post by Flexall » 07 Oct 2011 13:06

You have some weird playing times then, anyways I'll get some SS today of how many are online

Edit: There's 68 online now and it's not peak time yet :P
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37 ... 61001.jpg/
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Prite

#178 » Post by Prite » 07 Oct 2011 13:14

Cover25 wrote:
130 80s online?!? I doubt that very much. Havnt seen those number......ever on truewow.
I've seen more than 70 80's online horde side, so I'm believe we have reached 130 80's online
"All Warfare is based on Deception."
"Dura Praxis, Sed Praxis"
"Engenhus Facultis"

Flexall
Donor

#179 » Post by Flexall » 07 Oct 2011 19:14

Congratulations!

Tassadar

#180 » Post by Tassadar » 07 Oct 2011 19:40

Sadly after the open of frozenwing hall and Lich King pve I really don't get Roel's intention of opening instnat lv80 server anymore.

More chance to attract people in both pve and pvp by playing in x1 blizzlike server and yet separated the population by making another server.

Oh wow I'm really getting more and more curious - I sincerely thought you made the realm b/c there's no "card" left in our blizzlike server but apparently it's not.