[Rejected] Ninja Players

Iwanho

[Rejected] Ninja Players

#1 » Post by Iwanho » 06 Jun 2011 14:45

I like to suggest to have a list from Ninja players here, I think by knowing these people most innocent players could protect their chances to get their winnig drops .However this might cause some false accusations too, that's why I suggest evidences to be given at least by 2 witnesses.For example if someone individually or as a group leader stole an item or ignored a winner's rolled drop, must be reported and conform by another witness from the same group,with mentioning: time,date,location.

Regards
Iwanho

Fenris

Re: Ninja Players

#2 » Post by Fenris » 06 Jun 2011 15:40

Ninja looting shouldn't be a problem with a good leader(the person who you actually know) and with proper loot distribution. You know what's worse than ninja looting? Ninja pulling...

P.S. Nice fight in crystalsong near that saronite node, it was fun xD
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

OkweL

#3 » Post by OkweL » 06 Jun 2011 18:25

Last edited by OkweL on 07 Sep 2011 09:54, edited 1 time in total.

Iwanho

#4 » Post by Iwanho » 17 Jun 2011 13:44

Guys,dont do anything with Jayne, the other day he Ninjaed 2 high lvl weapons and just left the game with a laugh.
If you have any other name,add as a reply please.
lets dont let these ppl to enter to any guilds because they make guild's name bad as well.

There were 3 ppl witness to this :1_Vepar 2_hellfire 3_Kruze
Last edited by Guest on 17 Jun 2011 17:59, edited 4 times in total.

Stryke

#5 » Post by Stryke » 17 Jun 2011 15:59

Vote Vote Vote -> Name Change -> BAM -> list invalid -> lolololol ninja'd again

Now I warned ya that this list won't work. Unless you put all the ninjas in your friends or ignore lists.

Iwanho

#6 » Post by Iwanho » 17 Jun 2011 16:41

Stryke , I think this list will work , we just need GMs and Guild masters and all players cooperation in this matter which update us with Ninja players new name.

If we wanna have decent game in our small community we have to keep it clean ,and it's not just Mods dutey to do that it's our responsibility too.

Regards
Iwanho

Vaati
Banned

#7 » Post by Vaati » 17 Jun 2011 19:26

Maybe you don't understand what Stryke was saying. He was saying that all a ninja has to do to avoid being known, is change his name with vote points. And you would never know it was the same person.
Biscuit - Level 80 Arms/Fury Warrior (Horde)
Bisquick - Level 80 Feral Druid (Formerly Narcissa's) (Horde)
Bisquit - Level 80 Elemental/Resto Shaman (Horde)
Biscadin - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Horde)
Bisclock - Level 80 Affliction Warlock (Ally)
Bisc - Level 80 Shadow Priest (Ally)
Biscation - Level 80 Retribution/Holy Paladin (Ally)
Formerly known as Patregis - Undead Rogue
Roel wrote:What's wrong with your brains?

Iwanho

#8 » Post by Iwanho » 18 Jun 2011 03:13

I understood perfectly Vaati, even if he/she changes his name still it's traceable , GMs, Guildmasters have logs and could track any member in guild or in the game.beside when someone been forced to change his/her name because of situations like this,in fact he loses his friends, Identity, guildies and become quite unknown to everyone, he cant identify himself even to his own friends, then he must to start from scratch ,you think this is a simple price to pay for a silly offence?
Then naming Ninjas here , still is useful and stops most of them , not much players want to lose their Identity.

Regards
Iwanho

Intervention
Former Staff

#9 » Post by Intervention » 18 Jun 2011 12:21

I don't like this....it's going to spark some issues with some QQ's and fights with false accusations.
Chicken, Fried Chicken
Send me mail in-game or a PM if you need to contact me!

Iwanho

#10 » Post by Iwanho » 18 Jun 2011 13:51

Intervention, did you read the first thread carefully? did you see the part about accusations? when thers are 2 witnesses fales accusations wouldnt happen.
I wanna ask your opinon, what's the term of " Need " rolling in a group without pre informing the group while everyone else rolling "Greed" ?
Is this a Ninja action or not?

Royal

#11 » Post by Royal » 18 Jun 2011 14:03

Wait this is about someone ninjaing something in an RHC?... childs play... keep track if someone ninjas something in an raid... those names should be posted

Quixoticrogue
Donor

#12 » Post by Quixoticrogue » 09 Jul 2011 18:26

omg ppl, just mellow out.

simple solution to this is designate ONE or TWO people to be the mules for the raid/dungeon/whatever.

finish the dungeon/raid/whatever and distribute the gear afterwards. you don't need to roll and ppl get the items they'll like.

(yes, I've done mule duty lots of times and it's not that bad. except when the blues fall like rain and you only got 1 slot left.)
ImageAnyone got a light?

Fenris

#13 » Post by Fenris » 17 Jul 2011 23:28

To deal with it just don't invite people you don't trust, that's it. :>
Fenris - the ultimate tank

The angels sang out... in an immaculate chorus
And down from the heavens... descended Chuck Norris

Aequitas

#14 » Post by Aequitas » 07 Sep 2011 00:17

Stryke , I think this list will work , we just need GMs and Guild masters and all players cooperation
in this matter which update us with Ninja players new name.
For a GM to divulge the names of "ninjas" as they change their name would be a big time consumer. Plus they would be punishing an act that is not necessarily against the rules but rather only looked down upon.

Rehan

#15 » Post by Rehan » 08 Sep 2011 00:31

Why is this thread alive when its obviously made by some frustrated kid that got his item ninja'd and now QQ's on the forums?