Axis profile on TW.

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
Klick17

Axis profile on TW.

#1 » Post by Klick17 » 06 May 2022 00:58

Hi everyone, i have a question which i don't know if this will even be allowed to ask or even done but, i wanted to ask: Would you staff members be willing to remove Axis's profile here from TW since most people know what happened to him? I'm just not seeing why it should even be here when he's not here to do what the server needs help with, so with that mentioned, would you be willing to remove his profile due to what happened, or is this too much of a big request since most people know how he helped others out alot with everything on the website and in the server? :| :?:

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Axis profile on TW.

#2 » Post by Dymond » 06 May 2022 01:07

Profile? Why?

What kind of profile and why?
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Klick17

#3 » Post by Klick17 » 06 May 2022 19:56

Overall profile, both on the forums and in the game, meaning his entire account, or is this not allowed due to how someone might already have it in their usage? :?:

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#4 » Post by Dymond » 07 May 2022 00:44

All I can say is No! Axis was a respected member of the Truewow community. He did a lot for this server. There are many things even hidden in the game to honor people who created it. Axis was one of my best friends and I will not honor this request or even understand how it affects your gameplay.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Cherub
Senior Game Master

#5 » Post by Cherub » 07 May 2022 06:37

I don't see the point of removing either of profiles from our history. Axis was one of most valuable people around, it was and still is a terrible loss for our server. Remembering him and honoring is the least we can do.

Kniteknite

#6 » Post by Kniteknite » 13 May 2022 06:32

The idea of honor, and paying homage to someone who had such devotion to this comunity cannot be withdrawn, for whatever reason might be given for doing so is counterintuitive and might possibly be considered an insult to his memory ~ Simplicity ~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

kitsuneryuu

#7 » Post by kitsuneryuu » 10 Jul 2022 01:24

First of all I have one simple question: how dare you suggest such thing? If you don't know who Axis was that's fine. But some of us here are grateful that he's touched our lives, and he deserves to be remembered forever - removing his profile is simply out of the question!