The Ironman Challenge.

Promote, share and read about the multitude of (in-game and out-of-game) events and creations of the community.
Eli_William
Donor

Re: TW / PW: The Ironman Challenge.

#661 » Post by Eli_William » 09 Oct 2019 20:52

on Deal I reached lvl cap on PW,
and like to get the mount on her :)

Axis
Senior Game Master

#662 » Post by Axis » 09 Oct 2019 21:05

Eli_William wrote:
09 Oct 2019 20:52
on Deal I reached lvl cap on PW,
and like to get the mount on her :)
That's what this page is for:
https://truewow.org/ironman
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Eli_William
Donor

#663 » Post by Eli_William » 10 Oct 2019 16:10

/me bad,
and could you change Deal to the "Victorious Contenders" ladder

Axis
Senior Game Master

#664 » Post by Axis » 10 Oct 2019 16:18

Eli_William wrote:
10 Oct 2019 16:10
/me bad,
and could you change Deal to the "Victorious Contenders" ladder
Dealt with.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

bobsmyname
Donor

#665 » Post by bobsmyname » 27 Oct 2019 15:32

Out of curiosity, is the claim reward based on the ingame accounts, or forum accounts
(Like, could i do ironman on a linked account and claim the reward on my main one?)
Trans Rights

Axis
Senior Game Master

#666 » Post by Axis » 27 Oct 2019 15:43

bobsmyname wrote:
27 Oct 2019 15:32
Out of curiosity, is the claim reward based on the ingame accounts, or forum accounts
(Like, could i do ironman on a linked account and claim the reward on my main one?)
6. Rewards for successful completion
Contenders who emerge successfully will receive the [Reins of the Bengal Tiger] on a Level 70 character of their choice. This mount is a 100% speed mount (despite what the tooltip may say).
The character must be on the same account as their Ironman victor and must be on the same realm
(PW Ironman = claiming character also PW, and vice versa for TW)
ImageImageImage

volatiletungsten

#667 » Post by volatiletungsten » 08 Jan 2020 13:01

Hi ... I was not aware that the Videre Elixir would kill you upon use in the Tanaris Graveyard. Since this is intended for a quest, could I get an exemption for my character Streifen? Please see attached screenshot for damage log (you can also see that I killed myself in the leaderboard xD)

Image link (not sure how I can attach): https://imgur.com/a/VhDZxHU

Axis
Senior Game Master

#668 » Post by Axis » 08 Jan 2020 19:13

volatiletungsten wrote:
08 Jan 2020 13:01
Hi ... I was not aware that the Videre Elixir would kill you upon use in the Tanaris Graveyard. Since this is intended for a quest, could I get an exemption for my character Streifen? Please see attached screenshot for damage log (you can also see that I killed myself in the leaderboard xD)

Greetings,

Your Ironman status has been reinstated with approval from 3 Game Masters.
Please take the time to check quests and their related items on Google before proceeding.
Exercise every manner of caution as dictated by the rules here: https://truewow.org/ironman

In case of further issues, questions or concerns, please submit a ticket in-game via the red question mark icon (?).
Fill out a detailed ticket describing your issue and remain online if you wish for a timely response.
For all other issues, please post them in the #support channel of our Discord server or the General Support section of our forum.

Regards.
ImageImageImage

volatiletungsten

#669 » Post by volatiletungsten » 09 Jan 2020 06:41

Axis wrote:
08 Jan 2020 19:13
volatiletungsten wrote:
08 Jan 2020 13:01

Greetings,

Your Ironman status has been reinstated with approval from 3 Game Masters.
Please take the time to check quests and their related items on Google before proceeding.
Exercise every manner of caution as dictated by the rules here: https://truewow.org/ironman

In case of further issues, questions or concerns, please submit a ticket in-game via the red question mark icon (?).
Fill out a detailed ticket describing your issue and remain online if you wish for a timely response.
For all other issues, please post them in the #support channel of our Discord server or the General Support section of our forum.

Regards.
Thank you so much! I will make sure to carefully look up stuff before eating them next time!

TheChuck

#670 » Post by TheChuck » 16 Feb 2020 05:02

It was a lot of fun, but I am retiring from the ironman challenge. My PC crashes way to often, and this last death at lvl 21 has literally torn my soul. It has been a lot of fun, Good Luck to you all.

cdark2

#671 » Post by cdark2 » 06 Mar 2020 02:10

Sweetcandy has completed the Bloodthirsty Challenge on the Truewow realm. I look forward to receiving the account-bound Bengal Tiger mount on my main character, Candykisses. Thanks for creating this challenge, it was difficult but the sense of accomplishment is very rewarding!

Axis
Senior Game Master

#672 » Post by Axis » 06 Mar 2020 07:22

cdark2 wrote:
06 Mar 2020 02:10
Sweetcandy has completed the Bloodthirsty Challenge on the Truewow realm. I look forward to receiving the account-bound Bengal Tiger mount on my main character, Candykisses. Thanks for creating this challenge, it was difficult but the sense of accomplishment is very rewarding!
Congratulations.
If you haven't already claimed your reward, please do so by visiting this page: https://truewow.org/ironman
If you encounter issues with your claim, inform us via an in-game ticket upon your next session.
Remember, the prize is account-wide so you may claim it on any character on the same account as the IM / BTIM character.
ImageImageImage

Skogar

#673 » Post by Skogar » 22 Apr 2020 01:21

Hi Everyone,

I have two topics I would like to ask about before I really get going on this challenge.

First, the reward may be granted to a level 70 on your account. Is this a game account or forum account?

I have two game accounts linked to one forum account. The first game account is for my main and bank mules. The second game account is for my Ironman contenders.

The second topic involves quests and unexpected buffs that would disqualify your contender.

Before you accept a quest, is it possible for a toon to get buffed simply by talking with a quest giver?

Are there known quests where buff rewards are not listed in the quest log? For example, reputation rewards are not listed.

Falmari, level 70 priest
Ironkidu and others...
Skogar - Ironman Contender
Falmari - proud owner of a Winterspring Frostsaber

Axis
Senior Game Master

#674 » Post by Axis » 22 Apr 2020 02:46

Skogar wrote:
1. Characters only exist on game accounts. In this case, the reward goes to a character of choice on the same game account as the Ironman character.
2. There's a general consensus to avoid quests which reward buffs that would give an unfair advantage. The ones in the Blasted Lands are an example of this.
When in doubt, just look up the quest on our armory or on google.
ImageImageImage

Roadkill

#675 » Post by Roadkill » 04 May 2020 03:06

Friendly warning to blood elf hunters attempting ironman. The translocation orbs may teleport you but not your pet. I just failed the challenge today because I translocated into the middle of a multi-enemy battle, and my pet never showed up.

There was no mechanism by which to escape.

I died.