Hey Crown, good to see u are passing by from time to time.
I`ve got two questions:
1. Regarding Frost DK spec, more specifically 2 talents: Black Ice [5 points] and Glacier Rot [3 points]. I`m seeing almost all the dks on TW still playing, that they go 2/5 Black ice and 3/3 Glacier Rot, while your spec goes 5/5 Black Ice and 0/3 Glacier Rot. Could you explain a bit why your choice is better? or it needs update?
2. Regarding Blood DK bis gear: i`m having blood as offspec,since the gemming is similar to frost. This means that when I equip the blood bis gear, my hit rating spikes to 293. This is because I keep the 3x 10 str 10 hit gems from the Frost Bis list. Since I have 30 extra hit, would it be a viable choice to swap to FLESHRENDING GAUNTLETS (139 str, 74 haste, 1 red + 1 yellow) instead of using T10HC hands (147 str, 82 hit, 1 yellow) ?
The numbers will look like this:
Fleshrending Gauntlets stats difference vs T10HC:
1) 10 exp 10 hit: same as in T10
2) extra gem: 10 st 10 hit
Strength calc: 139 + 10 (from extragem) + 2 (from bonus diference) = 151 - 147 (T10 str) = + 4 strength bonus
Overall stats difference:
- 36 strength: due to replacing str food with hit food
- 2 hit: 202 hit with no gloves + 10 (from (2) gem) + 40 (food) + 10 (from (1) gem) = 262 total hit rating (vs bis list 264)
+ 74 haste
~ crit rating is the same
Is 74 haste worth losing 36 strength and going hit undercap to 262? Also, i supose that if i manage to get draenei in party, using Fleshrending Gauntlets will definetly give me a dps boost (won`t touch gems from other gears, since draenei buff is temporary depending on raid composition)