Formal Apology.

Off-topic posts of interest to the World of Warcraft community.
chickenbutt
Donor

Re: Formal Apology.

#31 » Post by chickenbutt » 22 Nov 2019 06:04

Gnurg wrote:
22 Nov 2019 05:56
chickenbutt wrote:
22 Nov 2019 05:47
Gnurg wrote:
22 Nov 2019 05:40

I think that goes for all of us, though, I think I ended off worse than I started. (:
I don't see anything wrong with your recent posts :p other than that 2 year hiatus! TrueWoW will never truly die as long as we have some forum activity, it's honestly amazing how people are still posting... What are you doing pulling an all nighter on a Thursday anyway?
Njaa, I guess. I just thought I seemed a bit rude and eager to create conflict.

It's 2pm. On vacation in South Korea, and my companion is hungover and won't leave the bed, so I am adventuring on my own, which I am not particular good at.

You're up late yourself?
Oh man, South Korea. That sounds exciting! Bummer about your partner there, hope they get better soon. Do you know how to speak Korean or how are you getting around? I'm up, just never got around to falling asleep tonight... Gonna hate myself for this in a few hours when I'm studying math but hell the laughs made it worth. Was trying so hard to stay quiet and not laugh out loud in the middle of the night while reading some of the posts from the user panel thing. Especially the ones about Benta:)) what does one do in South korea? (Seoul?)
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Gnurg

#32 » Post by Gnurg » 22 Nov 2019 06:39

chickenbutt wrote:
22 Nov 2019 06:04
Gnurg wrote:
22 Nov 2019 05:56
chickenbutt wrote:
22 Nov 2019 05:47

I don't see anything wrong with your recent posts :p other than that 2 year hiatus! TrueWoW will never truly die as long as we have some forum activity, it's honestly amazing how people are still posting... What are you doing pulling an all nighter on a Thursday anyway?
Njaa, I guess. I just thought I seemed a bit rude and eager to create conflict.

It's 2pm. On vacation in South Korea, and my companion is hungover and won't leave the bed, so I am adventuring on my own, which I am not particular good at.

You're up late yourself?
Oh man, South Korea. That sounds exciting! Bummer about your partner there, hope they get better soon. Do you know how to speak Korean or how are you getting around? I'm up, just never got around to falling asleep tonight... Gonna hate myself for this in a few hours when I'm studying math but hell the laughs made it worth. Was trying so hard to stay quiet and not laugh out loud in the middle of the night while reading some of the posts from the user panel thing. Especially the ones about Benta:)) what does one do in South korea? (Seoul?)
It's not the first time she won't get up on our trip, so I am a bit used to it. I found Tokyo more exciting to venture around alone. Maybe it's because there are a lot of similiarities between the asian countries like temples, the food and the nature. South Korea kind of feels like a lesser version of Japan. Japan simply felt more crazy, and has a much greater and longer history.

The night life has been the highlight, I'd say. From neon lights, crowded streets to small alleyways restaurants where they make the food in front of you.

You get away with pointing and some simple terms: arigato-goseimas, sugemesai, komichiwa, mul. Bow and smile. Certain places know english terms, like beer, pay, etc.

Right now I am at the Korean War Memorial Museum, but I suspect we are heading out tonight as well. Last two days in Seoul now, then it's back to Norway.

Staying up for Benta seems like a poor choice. :P I don't recall him being so laughable, he was always up to join my raids, so I get I liked him for that reason.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

chickenbutt
Donor

#33 » Post by chickenbutt » 22 Nov 2019 08:38

All of that sounds lovely Gnurg 😊 enjoy the rest of your vacation!

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Gnurg

#34 » Post by Gnurg » 22 Nov 2019 08:55

chickenbutt wrote:
22 Nov 2019 08:38
All of that sounds lovely Gnurg 😊 enjoy the rest of your vacation!
Thanks ☺

And I'd recommend placing the phone outside or on the other side of the room. Off and on all night can't be good for you. 😥
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Justicelight
Donor

#35 » Post by Justicelight » 22 Nov 2019 12:42

Gurg is back :o
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

exchanger1

#36 » Post by exchanger1 » 22 Dec 2019 05:17

What the fuck is going on here lmao
Crown aka Poslednji

Kniteknite

#37 » Post by Kniteknite » 22 Dec 2019 08:38

chickenbutt wrote:
11 Aug 2011 22:45
Yea. It was Twilight Sparkle, now it's Rainbow Derp
Rainbow Derp :D
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

chickenbutt
Donor

#38 » Post by chickenbutt » 22 Dec 2019 13:55

exchanger1 wrote:
22 Dec 2019 05:17
What the fuck is going on here lmao
Something called being a socially handicapped 14 year old on a small private server (me in 2011)