Dark Portal bug

Oompaloompa

Dark Portal bug

#1 » Post by Oompaloompa » 24 Mar 2019 00:12

My Ironman character Madmaniac died almost immediately twice in the exact same spot after coming down the steps through the Dark Portal, with nothing in the quest log that said anything of who or what killed me. Can there be a way to clear the deaths and move me so i don't die and may progress through and continue the challenge please?

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Dark Portal bug

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 24 Mar 2019 01:49

It says on the ironman page that you were killed by the fel soldiers who tend to spawn near the portal. Do you have any screenshots of your log showing otherwise?
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Oompaloompa

#3 » Post by Oompaloompa » 24 Mar 2019 02:01

Only thing i have is me dead on the ground next to the friendlies on the right side of the stairs. there were never any fel soldiers nearby. how do i put a pic on here? i can email photos where i was killed from but other than that I couldn't see any enemies on the screen except ones way off in the distance.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#5 » Post by IronSharona » 24 Mar 2019 02:22

Thanks for the pictures. That helped me figure out exactly where to look. It seems that somehow a group of invisible Fel Soldiers were camping the Horde side of the Dark Portal. Since they weren't visible to you, they didn't show up in your combat log either. I've killed them off for now and reinstated you to the competition.

Good luck with Outland!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Oompaloompa

#6 » Post by Oompaloompa » 24 Mar 2019 03:38

Thank you so much! <3