(PRIMAL) Magtheridon's Lair Nerfs

Have a suggestion for TrueWoW?
Dreadnought101

(PRIMAL) Magtheridon's Lair Nerfs

#1 » Post by Dreadnought101 » 03 Nov 2018 21:59

Hey there, T4 has been out for a very long time and all content is on farm, however only Gruul's lair and Kharazan is consistently farmed while Magtheridon's lair has been completely ignored by both Sanctuary and Exalted Reputation.

There is a lot of damage that is put out on the raid, and many items dropped are no longer relevant to high level players (only the bag is relevant basically), and the health pools are still very high making it exhausting to do even for high players, we can fix two of those issues.

-Reduce Hellfire Warder (Trash) by 25% health, 25% damage
-Reduce Channeler (First phase adds) by 20% health, 10% damage
-Reduce Magtheridon's health by 40% (its insanely high at 13.96m, gruul is less then 10 million, and gruul just has 1 phase with a lot more uptime to dps)
-Remove the debuff Mind Exhaustion when you channel the Manticron Cubes (this nerf was actually added in by blizzard when sunwell was released, but I believe it is appropriate to add it now on Primal)
Last edited by Dreadnought101 on 06 Nov 2018 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
Degaris
-
A wise man once introduced me to this game "It shall protect your virginity my lad." He said...

bobsmyname

Re: Magtheridon's Lair Nerfs

#2 » Post by bobsmyname » 04 Nov 2018 00:28

+1 to it all, except I'm not 100% sure about the cubes, as that is pretty much the only mechanic in that phase besides cleave. Maybe just reduce the debuff to 50 seconds so only one clicker group is needed? idk.
God of Memes
-Cacha, epic mage
-Walkingbread, epic warlock
-Bethe, epic paladin
-Zugdaddy, epic priest
-Zephraa, epic shaman

natnat123
Developer

Re: Magtheridon's Lair Nerfs

#3 » Post by natnat123 » 08 Nov 2018 20:30

i will be attempting to fix the problems with the timers ect. and retuning the place at some point. im not very keen on removing the Mind Exhaustion though.