I have tried so many other realms and communities, but I just come back to TrueWoW. I know its the place where I can always call home, but I am at a loss. My main joy in WoW is 40 man raiding and I cannot do this on PrimalWoW as I used to be able to.
I propose that the TrueWoW team open a new Vanilla 3.3.5 realm using all of the work that was put forth over the past four years to give players a place to experience vanilla again. Primal Vanilla was a really unique experience and it really captured something that no 1.12.1 realm ever has.
Main Benefits to the TrueWoW community -
- Bring back a players who are interested in the vanilla phase of the game.
- Give players a new reason to visit the TrueWoW community, possibly for the first time.
- Opening a new realm would result in a burst of donation income similar to the original Primal Launch.
- The new realm could be opened with all raiding content available upon release in a working state meaning developers wouldn't have to do much after the main launch of the realm. It wouldn't draw much development time away from PrimalTBC/TrueWoW.
- You could leave the new vanilla realm permanently on vanilla. Players could transfer from the new Vanilla realm to TBC once they decide they want to move on to the new expansion.
I am so deprived of the game I love that I am up at 8 AM writing this post because I want to beg you to please open this realm for the sake of everyone who has loved your vanilla realms since 2015.
- The Kurthos