Truewow Raiding Group

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
Notarnis
Banned

Truewow Raiding Group

#1 » Post by Notarnis » 29 Jun 2018 23:58

Hello Truewow!
I am an new/old player from TW with alot expirience with Icc HC and Rs HC raids and raid leading.
I am forming a casual raiding group thats gona keep attempting to bring down Lich King on 25HC mode down.
Players will be educated and explained how and what to do trough simpler version of Icc10HC mode.
If you are an passionate raiding maniac like me feel free to type in your ingame char name under topic with your specs so I could form up some groups for raids, gear score aint that important as long you are willing to help out with raiding.
There is only 1 mandatory thing which is that you would need a voice chat program like Discord/Mumble or any sort of similar program so I could explain stuff faster.

Anyone is welcome to join, so please go ahead and leave your char name down in comment ^.^

Enigma

Re: Truewow Raiding Group

#2 » Post by Enigma » 30 Jun 2018 00:02

I have all except rogue and paladin, 6k+ GS :3
" From this buried well of consciousness(...)
Everyone becomes anonymous"

Elena Siegman - Always running

Notarnis
Banned

#3 » Post by Notarnis » 30 Jun 2018 00:05

Enigma wrote:
30 Jun 2018 00:02
I have all except rogue and paladin, 6k+ GS :3
:tick: :tick: :tick:

Relina

#4 » Post by Relina » 30 Jun 2018 08:41

Notarnis wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:58
Anyone is welcome to join, so please go ahead and leave your char name down in comment ^.^
May I ask at what time are you planning to start the raid 2-3pm(Oceanic), 7-8pm(EU) or 2-3am(NA) server time?

I can join as any class in a DPS role, but it all depends on what time the raid will be scheduled ^.^
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Notarnis
Banned

#5 » Post by Notarnis » 30 Jun 2018 11:41

Relina wrote:
30 Jun 2018 08:41
Notarnis wrote:
29 Jun 2018 23:58
May I ask at what time are you planning to start the raid 2-3pm(Oceanic), 7-8pm(EU) or 2-3am(NA) server time?

I can join as any class in a DPS role, but it all depends on what time the raid will be scheduled ^.^
Oh first of all HELLO PEACE, I was thinking of doing raids like 6-7PM Server (EU time). I would love to have you in raids, I remember good enough that you are one of HR MVP's :D
Altho its not decided yet if I will be let to play here or not I maybe rushed with this post so curently I can't say or promise anything, we'll see what staff decides.
Cheers man!

Relina

#6 » Post by Relina » 01 Jul 2018 07:53

Notarnis wrote:
30 Jun 2018 11:41
Oh first of all HELLO PEACE, I was thinking of doing raids like 6-7PM Server (EU time).
I see well if its EU times I won't be able to make it to your raids, EU raid times was one of the main reasons why I stopped playing on Truewow once HR shifted raid start times to the EU timeslot as I could only join up once or twice a month.

But w.e you decide on regarding raid times welcome back :D
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

Eronox
MVP

#7 » Post by Eronox » 01 Jul 2018 13:18

Arnis is permannently banned from all of our realms and community,
identity banned with sense that he would be banned on sight if trying to create a new character or likewise.

Locking as author is banned.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash