Help Banned Account

Ninja6115

Help Banned Account

#1 » Post by Ninja6115 » 19 Apr 2018 01:45

I was trying to update/install some addons so i ran the exe that came with the download, I then signed in and was able to play for about a minute when my game froze and now it won't let me log in and it says I'm temporarily suspended. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Help Banned Account

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 19 Apr 2018 02:50

According to the account message, you're been auto-banned by the Anti-Cheat system. This ban lasts 1 week.

This shouldn't happen if you're using normal addons. Which addons were you trying to unpack when this happened to you?
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Ninja6115

#3 » Post by Ninja6115 » 19 Apr 2018 03:48

It was an exe file that was supposed to update/install bagnon and gathermate. After I ran it(which I now know was stupid), it let me play for about a minute, then froze and when I tried to log back in it said I was banned. Since it happened I have reinstalled the client and did a full sweep on my computer.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 19 Apr 2018 03:56

Since it seems that this was an accident, I've unbanned your account effective immediately. Please do be careful with unfamiliar executable files, as they should not ever be required to use permitted addons here.

Have fun and be safe :)

Moving thread to resolved.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)