Character Transfer

fredigamer

Character Transfer

#1 » Post by fredigamer » 27 Mar 2018 21:19

Hello. Is it possible to make a character transfer from one account to another?

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Character Transfer

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 27 Mar 2018 21:27

In general, no. If this is a follow-up to your previous question: please remember to send Noxies a PM with the account names you wish to do the transfer between for your banned and non-banned game accounts.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

fredigamer

#3 » Post by fredigamer » 27 Mar 2018 21:33

Thank you. It's because I have a 60 Dwarf and I would like to transfer it from this banned account to my unbanned account but now I know it's not possible. (I did send the names to Noxies)

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 27 Mar 2018 22:10

To further clarify, TRANSFERED characters can be altered (game account, customizing, name, etc) within the first 48 hours after the transfer is processed without any kind of penalty. Since your 60 Dwarf is part of that situation, you will get the character moved by Noxies in due time. Non-transferred characters or character more than 48 hours post transfer cannot be moved between accounts.

Since the question has been answered I'm going to move to resolved, but if something else comes up feel free to open a new thread or reach out via PM :)
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)