[ACCEPTED] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

loveable

Re: New Portable Hole

#121 » Post by loveable » 15 Dec 2017 08:05

you do not need to change bag if porbale change to 36
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

lrctgl
Donor

#122 » Post by lrctgl » 15 Dec 2017 11:24

loveable wrote:
15 Dec 2017 08:05
you do not need to change bag if porbale change to 36
thats not happening

Longi

#123 » Post by Longi » 15 Dec 2017 14:29

Brennus wrote:
15 Dec 2017 02:21
Then vendor it all, change your bags, and buyback.
Buyback costs the exact amount you got from vendoring... So you are not going to lose any money.

:tick:

Edit: typo :|
You cannot sell all items. Vendor won't accept them

Relina

#124 » Post by Relina » 15 Dec 2017 15:38

Longi wrote:
15 Dec 2017 14:29
You cannot sell all items. Vendor won't accept them
Well if you can sell off enough items to free 25 slots so that you could un-equip one Portable Hole, swapping to the new 36 slot bags shouldn't be an issue, using buyback feature.
Otherwise restore feature is your best bet.

Ofc if the staff could help, doing something similar to when Omegawow players merged with Truewow, by wiping your inventory & restoring it via mail if you buy 36 slot bags for all bag slots at one time it would be much easier.
Especially if by making it a service that charges ~300vote points per use, so that even if you buy one bag at a time, you could delete and restore all items inventory repeatedly.
Truewow: Retired for now.
Peace - Lvl: 80 Paladin

Primalwow: Retired for now.
Relina - Lvl: 70 Paladin

I'm willing to become a stone bridge.
Just...
to catch a glimpse of you passing by.

loveable

#125 » Post by loveable » 15 Dec 2017 15:49

well i already thinked about all of this issue's , that why i made this suggestion in this way
Sadly , it didnt accept on this way , so we have to deal with it
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Longi

#126 » Post by Longi » 15 Dec 2017 16:08

Relina wrote:
15 Dec 2017 15:38
Well if you can sell off enough items to free 25 slots so that you could un-equip one Portable Hole, swapping to the new 36 slot bags shouldn't be an issue, using buyback feature.
Otherwise restore feature is your best bet.

Ofc if the staff could help, doing something similar to when Omegawow players merged with Truewow, by wiping your inventory & restoring it via mail if you buy 36 slot bags for all bag slots at one time it would be much easier.
Especially if by making it a service that charges ~300vote points per use, so that even if you buy one bag at a time, you could delete and restore all items inventory repeatedly.
I have 1 free spot in bags on my main character for like 4 years or even longer :-) trust me there isn't easy way how to change bag for bigger one if there isn't place for moving items you cannot do it :-D and that place doesn't exist

Longi

#127 » Post by Longi » 15 Dec 2017 16:28

The best way how to do this is create a Npc with 2-3 64 bags. Something like special bank. You will pay him let's say with vote points or that new event points or gold what ever to access this " bank" .
Access will be limited in time. Let's say 20 minutes :-)
NPC will sale that new bigger bags too. So players will have place where to move items and change bags.

Question is price for this tool.
Back in days when there was 300+ players online and let's say 50+ who wanted bigger bags well even that 500 vote points per bag is fine. But now when you have 50 people online with god help and 2 who real need bigger bags ( I don't count those who plays once per month ) price is next issue

Regent
Tester

#128 » Post by Regent » 05 Mar 2018 17:26

So? Any word on this? IronSharona last said in-game about this being "discussed" over a month and half ago.
We getting bigger bags or not? Whether with vote points or donation shop or whatever?
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

Eronox
MVP

#129 » Post by Eronox » 06 Mar 2018 11:56

It will be added to https://truewow.org/ibt.
The system itself will have a minor overhaul with it.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Kajel

#130 » Post by Kajel » 24 Mar 2018 04:10

So primalcrap gets the gigantique bag within SUCH a short time and here we are MANY MONTHS later with nothing. Why is this thing even costing participation tokens? Why not just have it cost an expensive amount of gold? There are already little to zero events happening that give out those tokens so having it cost that is a really bad idea. Truewow only has so many players and this would just help things a little bit but you're making us labour hard for something so small. Really staff, whats the game changer in having some big bags that we need to go through so much trouble to have them? Geez.
#MyWorld
#JustinBieber
#Dudewitwings

Regent
Tester

#131 » Post by Regent » 24 Mar 2018 09:34

Kajel wrote:
24 Mar 2018 04:10
So primalcrap gets the gigantique bag within SUCH a short time and here we are MANY MONTHS later with nothing. Why is this thing even costing participation tokens? Why not just have it cost an expensive amount of gold? There are already little to zero events happening that give out those tokens so having it cost that is a really bad idea. Truewow only has so many players and this would just help things a little bit but you're making us labour hard for something so small. Really staff, whats the game changer in having some big bags that we need to go through so much trouble to have them? Geez.
Rest in Peace,
Sarah Melody Jones.
May 20, 1989 - May 12, 2018.
Beloved Girlfriend & Mother-To-Be.
When I close my eyes, I see you.
When I open my eyes, I miss you.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Regent- - - - - - - - -Regentt- - - - - - - - -Regennt- - - - - - - - -Regency

Kajel

#132 » Post by Kajel » 27 Mar 2018 23:58

GMs have time to reply to nearly every other thread on this forum but they can't reply here and AT LEAST give an update as to what's going on. If its an issue of no one having an idea on a timeframe, then have some courtesy to us TW players and say that. It's the decent thing to do...
#MyWorld
#JustinBieber
#Dudewitwings

IronSharona
Former Staff

#133 » Post by IronSharona » 28 Mar 2018 01:41

The gigantique bag is a normal part of the game that was removed by a blanket removal to ensure no Wrath items were available on PrimalWoW at TBC launch. It requires no external coordination and is added simply by one SQL query. Many inconsequential items removed by this removal have been readded (Holiday event items, eg).

The system to add the bag for this suggestion requires implementation of an entire balanced currency system, webpage, and functional in-game events to function properly. As of right now, much of the structure is ready but it is not yet complete. We don't want to give you a broken pieces of the system where there's no shop, or no circulating currency, or the currency starts off completely unbalanced. Please try to understand that this has become part of a bigger ecosystem that we want to work for you, not cause further frustrations.

And no, I don't personally have a timeframe on this. Many of the pieces are out of my hands, but as I mentioned, I've head we're close.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: [Pending] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#134 » Post by IronSharona » 19 Apr 2018 18:13

Due to the much slower timeframe on the Participation system than we initially hoped for, I want to present TrueWoW players with the following alternative option. It can be an intermediate (also potentially: temporary) solution for implementations of this suggestion so take it with that grain of salt when forming final judgement.

Foror's Crate available on the TW Vote Shop for 2500 Vote Points.

Opinions? :tick: or :cross: ?
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Ancestor

Re: [Pending] Enable Obtaining of Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage {TW}

#135 » Post by Ancestor » 19 Apr 2018 18:20

....convert gold to vp's
need to start voting to get 1 bag or donate..?
dont put it on shop :/