Issue with Outland loremaster

Therockk
Donor

Issue with Outland loremaster

#1 » Post by Therockk » 06 Feb 2018 06:53

Hello,
I faced kind big problem on Loremaster achiv of Outland on Nagrand quests. For some reason am stuck at 69/87 quest and there isnt any other quest to be taken. My addon (everyquest) shows that there should be some quests at base but NPC's dont give me anything. I have read on net, wowwiki and went to Hellfire Peninsula to finish Mag'har quest line but faced other problem(not able to take 2nd quest from quest line).
Tried everything i could to solve this problem somehow but unsuccessful, made couple of tickets where i got kinda lame answers, so i decided to try my luck here on this fourm as Regent suggested me.

*Note: I did Hellfire Peninsula and Zangarmarsh as alliance and i changed my faction to horde(might be a reason of the problem)

I would appreciate any help form GM's or Senior Gm's even to solve this out. Since many of old players left and server is ''dead'' achiv are last things that keep me on server, so please help me.

Looking forward for a positive answer

Therockk

ewriick

Re: Issue with Outland loremaster

#2 » Post by ewriick » 06 Feb 2018 10:58

Hey man,
as I said in game, Nagrand is easy to get stuck on. There might be another problem, as you said, but if you could provide screenshots of your EQ log (turned in quests too), I can try to remember what i did. Late 60s / 87 is where I, and many have gotten stuck before.

Joh0239

#3 » Post by Joh0239 » 06 Feb 2018 12:16

Well Nagrand is easy to get stuck on as Ewriick said, unless it's your last area for achiev I would suggest that you go do quests in terrokar/Shadowmoon since a lot of quest chain starts in those areas but finish in nagrand. I was also stuck on 80/87 and I just skipped it and the quests from the other areas was enough.

So do terrokar/Shadowmoon valley first unless you already done it.
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

KohiiKaiju

#4 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 06 Feb 2018 12:30

As I told you in tickets, you have yet to do the Mag'har quests in Hellfire. I've confirmed you haven't completed the very first one in the quest line. If you have an issue with a specific quest, open a ticket in-game.

Here are the particulars.

Therockk
Donor

#5 » Post by Therockk » 06 Feb 2018 14:13

As i said i have tried everything, done all other territories except Nagrand and Netherstorm. About Hellfire Peninsula quest line i did the first one named: The Assesin but the problem is that i cant get the 2nd one form chain quest named: Strange Weapon

elementalice

#6 » Post by elementalice » 10 Feb 2018 09:41

rock can u check your reputation with some factions,as well,i did Loremaster a very long time ago, but for Netherstorm since there were some qest bugged i did all qest with facion i was friendly(honored, revered,exalted cant rly remember)then i switched to other one.Those are Scryers and Aldor , and u will get 1 extra achiv if u get exalted with both.
For Nagrand dunno what to say, Consortium/Kurenai factions, qest,or some drop qests as well.and think there are some chain qests wich start from Shatarah as well.I transfered shaman from alliance to horde as well but had no issue with qests but who knows with so many core updates... For exemple i have Explorer title but after transfer, my zones on map are unkwown except as a hordie not travelled there again.

Hope i could help a bit :D

KohiiKaiju

#7 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 10 Feb 2018 14:49

The player's issues have been sorted out in-gamed.
L&R