Level 60 Vanilla Guild

Step in and share ideas and experiences on in-guild and inter-guild relationships.
JCarrill0

Level 60 Vanilla Guild

#1 » Post by JCarrill0 » 10 Aug 2017 23:50

Disclaimer: Feel free to move this thread into the appropriate Sub-Forum if this is the wrong place. (yes i read the "READ FIRST" thread)

Greeting TrueWow community,
I am looking for a guild, or to create a guild, that is doing the level 60 Vanilla Content. I recently joined, but come to find out I missed the vanilla-only part of PrimalWow (by a few months) so If there is one out there, let me know either here or via PM.
If I don't find one, I have no problems making one and developing it from there.

I look forward to the opportunity TrueWow has given me to experience such nostalgia.

- JC

JCarrill0

Re: Level 60 Vanilla Guild

#2 » Post by JCarrill0 » 12 Aug 2017 19:36

I am in the process of starting my Guild here and using it as Level 60 Twink guild.
The goal will be to clear all the Vanilla Content (ZG/AQ20>MC/ONY>BWL>AQ40>NAX40) before moving to TBC content.

2 ways to be level 60 Twinks. One is to use the Vanilla Only setting in the account info, or once you get 60, go to the NPC that removes EXP. (The alliance one is in SW Keep)

JCarrill0

#3 » Post by JCarrill0 » 13 Aug 2017 18:12

[Alliance]<Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0 wrote:
13 Aug 2017 18:11
Greetings PrimalWow Community,

I have recently started up my own Guild <Heroes of Terenas> on PrimalWow. The purpose is to create a fun community of players who like to level, be social, run dungeons, and hopefully get to 60 and run 40-man raids.

The history of the Guild goes far beyond this project. Starting originally on Terenas US (Retail) back in 2004, after moving from Vanilla >TBC>WotLK, Many Hardcore raiders retired to other games, while the guild remained on Retail as a casual guild.

I had moved from retail to Private Sector taking a few friends with me. I still play retail, but on a casual level, and much of the guild is in retirement. On the Private Sector, Heroes of Terenas started up on a Vanilla 1x Project called "The Rebirth". We eventually started over on a Vanilla 1x Server called Emerald Dream, which eventually was adopted into the Wow-One (Feenix) Project. The guild Progressed through MC/ONY/BWL and awaited AQ, but due to poor quality of the project, the guild decided to move to Nostalrius which had recently opened up. Nostalrius PvE was released after which the guild Transfered to. After the unfortunate Shut Down of Nostalrius, many guild members either quit or moved to the 1x Vanilla "Kronos" Server which is apart of TwinStar project. I took a break for a bit, and was recruited by a Rival to start on Elysium Wow. (1x PvP server)
Eventually Elysium has gotten merged with Nostalrius and we got our toons back and lost the old Elysium toons. We started back on Nostalrius PvP & Nostalrius PvE, which later got Renamed to Anathema & Darrowshire.

Currently, the Guild is active on both, but primarily on Darrowshire PvE. I have gotten a few to join and opened recruitment to PrimalWow members to attempt to rebuild and enjoy the Vanilla experience with you. Keep in mind, No other former HoT members are here but me, but I do plan to make this a small guild opened for all to join. who knows we might become something greater. After the Vanilla Content, I do plan to go to 60-70 and do the TBC Content.

We have a website, Facebook Page, a voice chat (discord), & Facebook Group.
The Website mostly used for the Vanilla Players, but feel free to log-in to our Discord: https://discord.gg/JJWmGvT
the website info is also there.

kronic

#4 » Post by kronic » 14 Aug 2017 11:12

This is awesome