Character Transfer

aripheus

Character Transfer

#1 » Post by aripheus » 01 Aug 2017 03:50

Not sure if this is the spot for this or not... if not I'm sorry... is there any way to check status of a pending character transfer from Retail? Put it in about 24 hours ago and after talking with people their transfers took like 2 hours max... just curios if anything is wrong with my transfer... the status still says "Pending" But i didnt get any email or message saying that it was received (Not sure if i was supposed to or not) where should i go to check the status on this to get more info than "Pending"? or if i submitted it wrong?

Eronox
MVP

Re: Character Transfer

#2 » Post by Eronox » 01 Aug 2017 07:10

We are having some issues with the transfer system, all pending requests will be taken cared of once fixed.
Apologizes for any inconvience caused, as transfers were usually handled within 24 hours from timestamp of request submission.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

aripheus

#3 » Post by aripheus » 01 Aug 2017 13:32

Ok, thanks for the information! :) Hope you guys get everything solved without too much hassle!

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 06 Aug 2017 00:17

I fixed transfers. GMs can process then again.

Eronox
MVP

#5 » Post by Eronox » 06 Aug 2017 19:01

Your transfer request should've been handled by now,
if not then please do resubmit the request. Apologizes for the extra waiting time!

If you should have further issues, or questions, please do not hesitate to open a new thread in this very section or establish a conversation with us directly at our Support IRC Lobby chat or Discord Support channel. The links are given as respectively;

https://truewow.org/chat
https://discord.gg/kV4s3Zb

Moving to Resolved,
Have a great day! :D

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash