Disable group queueing for BGs

Floss

Re: Disable group queueing for BGs

#16 » Post by Floss » 20 May 2017 22:25

This reminds me of the "Free action potion" drama we had a few months back on TW.

Ik that you (GMs) , want the best for everyone but in such matters you should always see things in a Pvper's perspective and i get the feeling that you guys are more of a raider type players than Pvpers.

So here's my suggestion , idk how "many" of you are there but if you could like assign one GM(that is an active Pvper) to do the role of making decisions on PVP making matters , it could solve all the problems we Pvpers got.

Pvp matters are sensitive and was a bit of a problem in TW but i hope that it gets more attention in PW(Ofc i don't mean bug fixing cause that's going great!).

P.S - I remember that Eronox used to PVP :)

Eronox
MVP

Re: Disable group queueing for BGs

#17 » Post by Eronox » 20 May 2017 22:45

Floss wrote:
20 May 2017 22:25

P.S - I remember that Eronox used to PVP :)

incorrect, only for achivements and world events if anything.
I never liked PvP enough to dedicate myself in it, is true, and you if someone know how I value the truth :tick:

For the thread itself, staff has taken the decision to approve. The effect should be immediate. Thank you for the player iniative to make us better!

Moving to Accepted Suggestions.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash