Character Transfer: Have lvl 100, but submitted lvl 80 Character

SkyeMcCloud

Character Transfer: Have lvl 100, but submitted lvl 80 Character

#1 » Post by SkyeMcCloud » 24 Apr 2017 10:02

I submitted a character transfer request from retail, and misunderstood that I needed to prove the retail character was level 100+. I thought the character needed to have the same character name I wanted to claim on the Primal WoW server, and took the necessary screenshots of my level 80 warrior that has the name I want. If this gets declined (it likely will) will I still be able to submit a transfer request with the necessary screenshots of the 100 warrior, or will I be barred from making another request? Or am I able to submit a second transfer request while this current one is pending?

Thank you for your consideration.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Character Transfer: Have lvl 100, but submitted lvl 80 Character

#2 » Post by Eronox » 24 Apr 2017 10:07

Hello!

Yes, just submit a new transfer as the old one will be rejected for its cause. The character name in the field has to be the exact name of the character you wish to transfer, not what you wish to have here. Once approved you will be prompted to enter a new name, race and even faction if you so desire. For faction, please mention the request in the ending of the password field.

If you should fall into needs of live chat, please visit us at our support-relays listed below.

Best of Luck!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

SkyeMcCloud

#3 » Post by SkyeMcCloud » 24 Apr 2017 10:10

Thank you for such a quick response! I'm getting the necessary screenshots ready :)

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 24 Apr 2017 10:44

SkyeMcCloud wrote:
24 Apr 2017 10:10
Thank you for such a quick response! I'm getting the necessary screenshots ready :)

Anytime! ;)

As the author has gotten the newest transfer request approved, and origin question to be answered, I'll go ahead and close the thread. For further assistance please do open a new thread in this very section or contact a Game Master through our support channels mentioned in the post above.

Welcome to TrueWoW Community!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash