[TW]Survey For Return

Archive of discussions that have went stale. Lots o' dust over here!
loveable

[TW]Survey For Return

#1 » Post by loveable » 26 Mar 2017 18:02

hello guys
in 2016 we lost many player in our server for different reasons
So i made this Topic to ask who left this server

1 - why they left?
2 - How we can return them ?

So please just Answer like this :
i left because of ...
i would come back if ...

So please do not fight or argue here , just let this topic for who left tw
and please share this topic to other people
im sure many of them are regretful and they are willing to return

"i hope our staff's support this topic" and they delete irrelevant comments

i belive to find better solution , is better to find issue first
Last edited by loveable on 26 Mar 2017 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Gnurg

Re: [TW]Survey For Return

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Mar 2017 18:10

1. I left because of you.
2. I would come back if you left.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Arockalypse
Donor

#3 » Post by Arockalypse » 26 Mar 2017 18:21

I left because you wanted to destroy HR
I'll come back when my jimmies stop being rustled
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

milanlord

#4 » Post by milanlord » 26 Mar 2017 20:34

1. I didn't leave, I just stopped playing because the only thing I enjoyed doing, after years of playing this game, has been changed to a level where for me, it's unplayable. So I would rather spend my free time on something else.

2. I would start playing again if the cf bg's get disabled or some compromised would be made, where I could play at least few bg's in a normal way, how it is described in server info and how it was supposed to be.
Last edited by milanlord on 26 Mar 2017 20:42, edited 1 time in total.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

bakiss

#5 » Post by bakiss » 27 Mar 2017 09:01

Gnurg nails it! :P
1. I left because I got bored of WotLK and most the friends I played with did so as well.
2. I'll come back maybe when PW merges TW so I can at least PvP :)

Sagiri
Donor

#6 » Post by Sagiri » 28 Mar 2017 11:51

1. Stopped playing because all the people I enjoyed playing with are long, long gone, and the cherry on the cake was someone taking away the place I used to call home to another server. It was never... being bored of same old. It`s always people.

2. Probably only a big fresh merge (that we know can`t/won`t happen) which could bring the nostalgia of previous ones, when everything felt alive and diversed. Well, time goes only forward, never back...
` I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame.
Shuffling the cards of your game...
And just in time and in the right place
Suddenly I will play my ace.`

Matsy

#7 » Post by Matsy » 28 Mar 2017 12:20

Many people left for different reasons (bored of wow, bored of wotlk, moved to different server, life etc), only a handful of the old members around anymore.
Matsy pls
Mats - Frost PVE Troll Death Knight - Retired
Matsy - Moonkin/Restoration Druid (Laz0r Chicken)
Mat - Beastmaster Orc Hunter
Matz -Retribution Paladin
Matu - Troll Shadow Priest
Bolts - Elemental Troll Shaman
Kungfu - Orc Fury Warrior
Trollage - Troll Arcane Mage
Mato - Orc Affliction Warlock
Findme - Troll Assassination Rogue

I Pity the Fool who's illogical
Friends are just people you hate the least
I reject your reality and substitute my own

Fastor

#8 » Post by Fastor » 28 Mar 2017 12:58

Sagiri wrote:
28 Mar 2017 11:51
1. Stopped playing because all the people I enjoyed playing with are long, long gone, and the cherry on the cake was someone taking away the place I used to call home to another server. It was never... being bored of same old. It`s always people.
All what Giri said and l realised how much some people were or became dicks, those l considered as friends. Also ever since Dymond told me about project Primal Wow is about to start, l knew it would be shit for Truewow since Dev power would be focused there. Turns out that it was true.

2. l almost cried when l was scroling trough GC-like armory finding all those people l knew, all l like, all l cared for. l truly do not know was it good or bad thing when l was cut out from database since l was finding people not logged on for months or years, all dear to me.

viewtopic.php?f=115&t=14379&p=158343#p158343 What l want are two things that would never happen, first l want all those people to log in, we will place camp fire again and spend all raid time doing random stuff, just like we made pause on 4 Horsemen to do Onyxia then AQ and then got back to BQL. Second, l want dev focus on TW just as PW have it now.

Wish l took pictures of more gatherings, especially those when we had to make raid group to be all in same chat but we lacked tanks to do raids :)

blagovest_tonev

#9 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 28 Mar 2017 16:54

Having only one friend who still plays here, reading the comments makes me feel bad.. :sad:

Joh0239

#10 » Post by Joh0239 » 28 Mar 2017 17:32

Same here, damn Fastor, you bringing the feels :(
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Enha/Restoration
Zortux - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Blood
Oombacca - Restoration/Feral(bear)
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

Fastor

#11 » Post by Fastor » 28 Mar 2017 20:23

Joh0239 wrote:
28 Mar 2017 17:32
Same here, damn Fastor, you bringing the feels :(
That l get every time l log any account my friends left to me. And they didnt left to use as my own, they left to save them from Account cleaning, just to log so it wont be deleted and they could play again :(

Also lm sad that l cant take my character with myself, l am very attached to my mage just as to one Fastor of Fategaming.com which l had since TBC.

Psychotic

#12 » Post by Psychotic » 29 Mar 2017 04:13

1. 6 years of wotlk, cba with a low pop server because i played on one for around 3-4 years (gc), waiting for arena ques for hours, lack of raids, begging for bgs, no familiar faces
2. cata or w/e, just give us something different

Gadoschi
Donor

#13 » Post by Gadoschi » 29 Mar 2017 11:35

I respect your effort, Ghost, but do you honestly think that if players who left TW realm say they will return (what you can, in no way, guarantee) if any (possibly negative) change done to TW in the past year, allegedly being the reason for their departure, is undone, the staff is just gonna jump on it and do it, thus proving the moves made were wrong from the beginning?

TW staff have their own vision of how TW should progress, and though I may not agree with it, I do not expect them to listen to 4-5 disgrunted players posting their opinions on the forum.

We need to face the facts here:

1. WotLK private server population is slowly declining, and 2.
2. 99,5% of all WotLK private server players play on 2-3 servers, and thus the rest of us are forced to deal with whatever leftovers remain (I am not saying that TW deserves this treatment, it's just how things are).

It is my opinion that TW realm will continue suffering until it finally merges with PW (if it even holds out that long, considering that atm its population is, on average, 2-3x lower, and has not improved for months).
I do not think the population decline was a result of crossfaction introduction, as it was only introduced as a means for players to do content on an already low or declined population, meaning - 2 major alliance guilds and many regulars from both Horde and Alliance left the server during the period when nothing dramatic was happening in terms of disrupting the realm's balance in PvE or PvP - on the contrary, PvE was being improved, RS was released and fixes were being applied, ICC was being balanced (I will not talk about PvP since I'm not a regular PvP-er). Yes, PW got most of the devs' focus, but that was natural, since there wasn't that much to be fixed in WotLK anymore (a few lower content encounters here and there, a couple of quests, but nothing dramatic).

Finally, I will state that, although I understand the people who keep pointing out that CF is destroying the blizzlike character of this x1 no pay 2 win server, from my pov, without it, there would currently be almost no dungeons or raids possible on TW realm (again, I will not talk about PvP since I don't PvP enough to give my own opinion about it).

I think we should turn our attention to more resolvable topics, like making ammends between certain people and guilds so that every player has an equal opportunity to join every group, all that so that players are chosen based on their skill, and not based on certain traits which have nothing to do with the game itself.
PC
MB: Asus M5A97 R2.0 (AM3+); CPU: AMD FX 8300 (@4,2GHz); GPU: Gigabyte R9 380 4GB GDDR5 (@1,15GHz); RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz (2x4GB Kit); PSU: Coolermaster V550 (80+ Gold); CPU Cooler: LC-CC-120; Case: Antec GX505; Fans: Antec TrueQuiet 120mm x5; Monitor: AOC G2460PF (24'', 1ms, 144Hz, Freesync); Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB (Cherry MX Red); Mouse: Logitech G302; Surface: Roccat Taito Mid 5mm

Eronox
MVP

#14 » Post by Eronox » 29 Mar 2017 12:05

Gadoschi wrote:
29 Mar 2017 11:35

Finally, I will state that, although I understand the people who keep pointing out that CF is destroying the blizzlike character of this x1 no pay 2 win server, from my pov, without it, there would currently be almost no dungeons or raids possible on TW realm (again, I will not talk about PvP since I don't PvP enough to give my own opinion about it).

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

Liqueur
Honorary Member

#15 » Post by Liqueur » 29 Mar 2017 13:06

1. I stopped playing almost completely for a couple of reasons, they are as follows, without any particular order:
- started working night shifts irl, thus I barely have time to log in occasionally, impossible to spend several hours raiding
- on my main I have almost gained everything you can/I wanted on WotLK, the remaining few things are either impossible/improbable with the current population, or just too time consuming, which I can't afford, as mentioned above
- with the current low population which has been going on for a while now, it is difficult to find any group activities
- it felt like the server and us are being neglected; we made the suggestion for cross faction raiding etc months ago, the reply we got was "it's normal for summer, people will come back in the fall, you guys are just exaggerating and needlessly worrying, it's always been like this" - yet the population has never been that low, and fall came, and then winter, and it just kept getting worse, and they finally introduced cross faction, but just a bit too little, too late.
- the people, of course, the people, it's never the same without them

2. I would come back if, obviously, I had more time on my hands to spend ingame, but that's not enough. It would be pretty pointless to sit AFK in Dalaran for hours with 30 people online. I would come back if there were people to play with.
Liqueur ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (PvE Ret/PvP Holy)
Caffeine ~ level 80 Undead Warrior (Fury/Prot)
Narcotic ~ level 80 Undead Priest (Disc/Shadow)
Megalomaniac ~ level 80 Orc Death Knight (UH DPS/Frost-Blood hybrid tank)
Lemuria ~ level 80 Troll Hunter (MM/BM)
Daisy ~ level 80 Tauren Druid (Balance/Resto)
Eszti ~ level 80 Human Warlock (Destro/Affli)
Gummybear ~ level 80 Blood Elf Paladin (Holy/Prot)
Lazy ~ level 80 Troll Rogue (Combat)
Foamy ~ level 80 Troll Priest (Holy/Shadow)
Bloodcow ~ level 80 Tauren Death Knight (Blood Tank/Blood DPS)
Neuroticfish ~ level 80 Night Elf Druid (Feral Cat/Bear)
Soilbleed ~ level 80 Orc Shaman (Enha/Resto)
Anemia ~ level 80 Blood Elf Mage (Fire/FFB)
Rottenmaiden ~ level 60 Undead Warlock