GLuth

olabola

GLuth

#1 » Post by olabola » 06 Mar 2017 13:41

May I ask for a proper reason why gluth enrage timer is so short? I mean, it seems odd it is so low vs what a dbm timer would say (I know it is tuned for wotlk naxx dbm). I understand the gluth enrage is suposed to happen atfter third decimate witin 10-20 sec in vanilla naxx, however with this massive hp increase of the boss it means it seems tuned for wbuffs?

After watching a few murmur gluth kills they were stacked with dmn + love is in the air buffs for this boss. It seems an odd thing for it to be scaled in such a manner.

Gnurg

Re: GLuth

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 06 Mar 2017 14:09

In Vanilla Gluth enrages a little bit after the 3rd decimate. I think I did set him to enrage at 5 minutes 30 seconds, which should be right after the third one.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#3 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 06 Mar 2017 14:40

We killed him yesterday, with no colognes, just barely after the 2nd decimate. For a moment I thought we might not even have a 2nd. If its an issue, remember that nerfs arrive eventually. For the moment, sounds like your dps needs gear, consumables, or better rotations/tactics. Good luck!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

Mizzeeh

#4 » Post by Mizzeeh » 06 Mar 2017 15:29

Murmur also killed it this week with no DMN, no head/heart buffs and no colognes, it's a well tuned boss that will presumably eventually get nerfed to make farming it easier, but hopefully not too soon.

majstorfanta

#5 » Post by majstorfanta » 06 Mar 2017 23:27

I do not agree with nerfing gluth either, it is fine. And I think I speak for most of VK members. We do want to kill him the way he is tuned now, to have the same feeling as others guilds did after killing it and not some nerfed feeling of acomplishment.
Jackofclubs
Aceofhearts
Kynlovesrets