Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

Royo

Re: Cross-faction on TrueWoW?

#271 » Post by Royo » 29 Jan 2017 01:07

Longi wrote:
Royo wrote:
You're trying way too hard to be a GM.
he is tryng way too hard bcoz of his MVP tittle, but dont worry his interest would smooth out quite quickly, as the interest of other people who got it and after some very active season went to " offline " mode :)
It's like one of those guys from work where the boss says they've done a good job, and that guy goes and starts pretending he's a manager and above everybody else :lol:

Eronox
MVP

#272 » Post by Eronox » 29 Jan 2017 01:40

Royo wrote:
Longi wrote:
Royo wrote: You're trying way too hard to be a GM.
he is tryng way too hard bcoz of his MVP tittle, but dont worry his interest would smooth out quite quickly, as the interest of other people who got it and after some very active season went to " offline " mode :)
It's like one of those guys from work where the boss says they've done a good job, and that guy goes and starts pretending he's a manager and above everybody else :lol:
Or just someone who is loyal to the community, not title specified as you might think ;)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

blagovest_tonev

#273 » Post by blagovest_tonev » 29 Jan 2017 06:36

milanlord wrote:Thank you for making it even much harder than it was to make raids. Majority who are up for this are horde players. Horde has 70% of pop and Alliance 30% and yet you seek for cross faction.
Why is it harder to make raids now? You can't blame crossfaction for people doing nothing but AFKing. I already did 2 crossfaction raids, do you see a bad side of that? If Alliance want to raid, they would be active in the crossfaction channel, and when someone wants to lead a raid or something, they would be able to join him. The idea of crossfaction PvE is to help those who want to do something. The only truth part in your comment is that the Horde had enough players to raid even before the changes, but like I said - it's not for those who AFK in Dalaran all day and then complain on forums but for those who want to raid. Too bad we still don't have an announcement about the channel and it's not being used as much because of it. Don't get me wrong, everyone has a different point of view on these changes, but you really can't blame the changes for players' inactivity.

Nyeriah

#274 » Post by Nyeriah » 29 Jan 2017 08:58

There's an autobroadcast message now but I honestly doubt it will help with anything. Nobody reads that. If you really wish to make people use it you have to tell people about it and ask them to join it, it'll take a while until it becomes something popular (though it's not guaranteed to happen).

Brennus

#275 » Post by Brennus » 29 Jan 2017 17:37

Nyeriah wrote:There's an autobroadcast message now but I honestly doubt it will help with anything. Nobody reads that.
I do. :(
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

Longi

#276 » Post by Longi » 29 Jan 2017 21:51

Nyeriah wrote:There's an autobroadcast message now but I honestly doubt it will help with anything. Nobody reads that. If you really wish to make people use it you have to tell people about it and ask them to join it, it'll take a while until it becomes something popular (though it's not guaranteed to happen).
What about send to players ingame message/mail from TW team with informations about CF channels. One mail to each character wont make problems and there is better chance that people will read it :)

Brennus

#277 » Post by Brennus » 30 Jan 2017 02:26

Longi wrote:What about send to players ingame message/mail from TW team with informations about CF channels. One mail to each character wont make problems and there is better chance that people will read it :)
I think there will be lots of wasted letters because most characters are inactive anyway, and (as of this writing) we have 226800 characters.

My guess is that sending a warning via mail to 226800 characters may impact server performance.
•     Currently No longer Once again retired (now it's for real)     •

devil5000

#278 » Post by devil5000 » 30 Jan 2017 03:44

People first qq about not having enought people to raid in pve and now when they actually have means of getting more people they qq about Horde getting all the members.Nobody is stopping you to try and gather people for your raids on Cf channel too.Channel isnt taht popular yet since this is relativley new and people dont rly know about it(its only been up for a week or a week and a half) and crossfaction raiding is only enabled for a week.I dont see whats stopping you to even join Horde raids or even make joint runs(Half ally and half horde raid).This isnt affecting pvp in any way since world pvp and arenas/bg's are still normal(not like we have too much of those anyway).

Ok now there are few things that should be patched up somehow to make raiding in xfaction raids smmother and better:allowing people to understand say/whisper same like they can in party/raid channels if they are in group together or in the same instance,we need a way to make gunship and toc faction champs work smoother because atm people get attacked by oppossing faction mobs and they cant fight back(this is a even bigger problem if lets say 2 people from ally are tanking and they cant rly do anything on the ally ship bcs of this while horde will still get hit by Muradin and adds).
Horde Main : Marick
Alliance Main : Anastasiya

loveable

#279 » Post by loveable » 30 Jan 2017 07:13

devil5000 wrote:People first qq about not having enought people to raid in pve and now when they actually have means of getting more people they qq about Horde getting all the members.Nobody is stopping you to try and gather people for your raids on Cf channel too.Channel isnt taht popular yet since this is relativley new and people dont rly know about it(its only been up for a week or a week and a half) and crossfaction raiding is only enabled for a week.I dont see whats stopping you to even join Horde raids or even make joint runs(Half ally and half horde raid).This isnt affecting pvp in any way since world pvp and arenas/bg's are still normal(not like we have too much of those anyway).

Ok now there are few things that should be patched up somehow to make raiding in xfaction raids smmother and better:allowing people to understand say/whisper same like they can in party/raid channels if they are in group together or in the same instance,we need a way to make gunship and toc faction champs work smoother because atm people get attacked by oppossing faction mobs and they cant fight back(this is a even bigger problem if lets say 2 people from ally are tanking and they cant rly do anything on the ally ship bcs of this while horde will still get hit by Muradin and adds).
+1 for /s and /w , i already tried toc , toc champions are fine , only problem is gunbattleship
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

chickenbutt
Donor

#280 » Post by chickenbutt » 30 Jan 2017 20:43

ITT: [youtube]MecZAXedMbY[/youtube]

OT: It feels like the CF chat is mainly being used for flaming/talking about RBG right now lol
:=) My Mini Enhancement Shaman PvE Guide

https://soundcloud.com/open_minded_97/fullat - a punk song I wrote and produced with a friend from music community college in 2019

Longi

#281 » Post by Longi » 30 Jan 2017 20:46

chickenbutt wrote:ITT: [youtube]MecZAXedMbY[/youtube]

OT: It feels like the CF chat is mainly being used for flaming/talking about RBG right now lol
[youtube]4peNte4sZ_8[/youtube]

Nyeriah

#282 » Post by Nyeriah » 30 Jan 2017 20:48

Now? That's about the only thing it has been used for. RBG and PvP measuring, so far.

Eronox
MVP

#283 » Post by Eronox » 30 Jan 2017 20:53

devil5000 wrote:..
Agree, I don't like using /raid since of all automatic messages (emotes, addon-shouts, etc)
Also, I don't want /s to be functioning out of raidgroups. Meaning, no raid = no /s understanding

If it'd be doable (?)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

devil5000

#284 » Post by devil5000 » 30 Jan 2017 23:53

People do use cfworld for searching raid members too just not too often xD

devil5000

#285 » Post by devil5000 » 31 Jan 2017 06:17

Making crossfaction whisper enabled when you are in the same group with a horde/ally would also be useful for raid leaders since they would instruct certain people more and they would also be able to recieve addon notices that come to whisper.Its annoying to other raid members when you have to explain something to one ally or horde that lets say doesen't get what he should do on what boss or what should he use on what boss.